Stand back.......and stand by !

When Trump was asked to condemn right wing militias in last nights Presidential debate, he said ;

"Proud Boys, stand back, and stand by" !

I took that to mean " let the left wing start it, but be ready to finish it " "

The left are screaming about it, but I bet a lot of blue collar Americans are nodding their heads !

Cheers.

• Like 9
  • Thanks 2

• Replies 190
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Do we think Trump is a bit nuts when in actual fact he is talking total sense ? We have been fed madness for so many years that now we think normal is weird ? 

I watched the trump election live in the company of Americans and everyone of them was over the moon When he hit 270  since then I’ve had a massive interest in the politics of the United States a

When Trump was asked to condemn right wing militias in last nights Presidential debate, he said ; "Proud Boys, stand back, and stand by" ! I took that to mean " let the left wing start it, b

Posted Images

Trump would have my vote if I was living in America. What is the alternative.... Biden ? 
      A man who sniffs children’s hair , and can’t remember what day it is . The man is clearly struggling with some sort of dementia. Why the hell the democrats thought he would be a good candidate is beyond me . They have all but handed Trump a second term . 
          In the U.K. we need to hope Trump does get in because the democrats hate Brexit Britain.

• Like 7
16 minutes ago, shovel leaner said:

Trump would have my vote if I was living in America. What is the alternative.... Biden ? 
      A man who sniffs children’s hair , and can’t remember what day it is . The man is clearly struggling with some sort of dementia. Why the hell the democrats thought he would be a good candidate is beyond me . They have all but handed Trump a second term . 
          In the U.K. we need to hope Trump does get in because the democrats hate Brexit Britain.

I said it before but Biden was the only idiot in the dems that could not be made to look any worse by a drubbing at the ballots which is why he was thrown under the bus, but there was a part two to the plan which hopefully will never occur, but he was just expected to win then step aside for someone like the Hilary to reappear and carry on, the blm and Antifa shit the democrats are allowing to happen in democrat run areas has driven 1000s more democrats to vote for trump, it’s only places like the bbc or cnn that are portraying biden a winner because he fits there narrative, trump will have a landslide ?

• Like 5

I watched the trump election live in the company of Americans and everyone of them was over the moon When he hit 270 

since then I’ve had a massive interest in the politics of the United States and it’s absolutely amazing to me the bias against and for him across the huge networks . 

I’m not American , I’m British but I firmly believe that ifhilary had served it would have affected my situation a lot more as I think I would have been Somewhere with work. 

when I see the hysteria of blm , the liberals I thank god i was born a lad from the north f England. This debate is mainstream news, it huge the furore caused when in reality it’s pieces of shit like piers Morgan, susannah Reid , guru Murphy etc who are peddling this shite to the masses to keep the country of the opinion that this man is a clown , he doesn’t know what he’s doing , he’s racist , sexist, lazy, (add your own idiom here)

we are mugs to believe that anyone is making a go of things in this world in its current climate . 

if trump does two terms and I think he will , I cannot wait to read the fall out . 
these people aren’t like you and I, they live in a world of fakery , of their own making of denial, 

• Like 14
22 hours ago, chartpolski said:

When Trump was asked to condemn right wing militias in last nights Presidential debate, he said ;

"Proud Boys, stand back, and stand by" !

I took that to mean " let the left wing start it, but be ready to finish it " "

The left are screaming about it, but I bet a lot of blue collar Americans are nodding their heads !

Cheers.

How many buildings have the patriotic boys set on fire ? Are they responsible for the carnage ?   Is being proud and waving a flag mean your white supremacist ?    You are right tho Biden “ Antifa is an idea not an organisation “ Gerry nadlah “ Antifa is a myth “ that is very worrying  and probably had the whole of the world nodding ther heads ?   Waving a flag and wanting to fill in some anarchists don’t make you a white supremacist esp as thers more immigrants in the group than the whole of Antifa and blm  just adding   char 

Edited by green lurchers

I think trump will have a landslide victory. The mainstream media is totally biased. Anyone with an ounce of intelligence can see the BS they are peddling. 
            I was in the States earlier in the year. Nearly every American I got chatting to was interested to hear my thoughts on Trump . When I told them I thought he was a better choice than Hilary they nearly all said , “we voted for Trump , but we don’t tell anybody that “ .

The polls don’t question the average low earning American, and people who do vote Trump are kind of embarrassed to admit it . Also he is the guy who is tough on law and order , he is against sending troops out to foreign conflicts, medicines are more available to the average American. His policies have substance, while the democrats don’t really have and policies, other than “ we aren’t Trump”. 

• Like 7
2 minutes ago, baker boy said:

Im watching the bbc news and the stupid bitch reporter is calling The Proud Boys "racist neo nazi facists" and on the screen is darkies whites and hispanics arm in arm all with Proud Boys gear on, obviously dont know the difference between patriots and racists

At some point in recent history the media stopped employing news reporters and started employing news commentators.... there's a very significant difference between the two.

Proper investigative journo's who risk life and limb to out corruption and injustice and tell the stories of little known heroes are cornerstones of democracy, but these days society would rather just listen to some polished piece of shit who's never left their safe little box spout their comforting opinions. :bad:

• Like 7
  • Thanks 4