Check this out

2 minutes ago, Greyman said:

How’s this for the future today ?

Me personally I think it’s stupid as f**k, 

still loads disease  out there without cures  that people could be spending time and  money on but no these guys/ gals want to make a real life rocket man , which lets face it will end up costing loads to make anD  will probably end up with someone splattered on side cliff due to gust of wind , what they goin do when they  find someone injured , risk putting them on back and flying them home , just send helicopter lol 

• Like 1

Can't carry anything or the patient, so basically they'll hold your hand while you wait for the proper stuff to arrive. Waste of time and money, and a decent chance when the proper rescue arrives they'll end up seeing to the twonk with the Jesuit whose broke every bone in his body while showing off and leave you to die.

Cynic me nah? 

Watched on the news earlier, great idea for stabilising patients and giving information to crews that can take a lot longer to reach critical patients, he's a trained paramedic with lifesaving kit in his back pack, not like the French twat that developed the jet pack to fly the Channel ?

13 minutes ago, Gav said:

Watched on the news earlier, great idea for stabilising patients and giving information to crews that can take a lot longer to reach critical patients, he's a trained paramedic with lifesaving kit in his back pack, not like the French twat that developed the jet pack to fly the Channel ?

I presumed he had fuel in the back pack. Whatever it's still a waste of money they can't afford a copper in a ford focus to go out for a house break in never mind a rocket Man up a mountain

Edited by JDHUNTING
  • Like 1
  • Haha 1