Government scheme for adult learning

• Replies 113
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Hoping to be moving soon and have already got myself a little doer upper boat that I will be renovating through the winter ready to sell in spring /summer, as long as all goes well should make decent

Maybe it’s me being an old fogey but the the last 20 odd years everything got too “professional”.......it was all bits of paper and method statements and young clever c**ts with no idea of a mans word

I've never really known what 'the dream' is, still don't. But if I was to start over, and with hindsight, I think ten years in the forces and then train as a PH in Africa would probably suit me.

Posted Images

14 minutes ago, Greb147 said:

Sign me up then, I'll be your Dirk Diggler.

I'm not down for crossing swords though. 

Here's my CV. 

1. Done dogging. 

2. Banged a bird while husband watched. 

3. Broken a birds kitchen table whilst rogering her on it. 

4. Drove over a mile down the hard shoulder to make sure I didn't miss out on a jump.

Your in greb ?

6 hours ago, JDHUNTING said:

Well I aint old and come on someone who creates second profiles on hunting websites so they can agree with there other profiles isn't in any position to be calling anyone boring? 

Moaning ye you got me.

Tha a nut jack thee, you seriously think I've got two profiles? ?

1 hour ago, baker boy said:

Im in the same boat mate, Im thinking of jacking with my company to go contracting with a firm on TfW work, fckt off with hotels and 2-4 hours driving to sites

I'm not going to lie I've had it cushty for well over a year now, I've only worked away for a week in that time which is unheard of for me. 

Still I'm doing regular 12 hours door to door  and loads of Saturday nights, you basically end up with no social life unless you book all the weekends off but then you are basically leper status and at the bottom of the pile. ?

Your life basically passes by in a flash and before I know it I'll be old and decrepit with no memories other than giving up all my weekends for a few pennies. 

Edited by Greb147
  • Like 1
10 hours ago, king said:

Breakfast the next morning was quite awkward ? they know my head is fecked though ?

Boy I work with was caught hanging out the back of his new mother in law on his wedding day?by the jealous sister in law who he been banging for years???

Change of job??? Think I'd like to be a wildlife ranger on steep Holm island or somewhere similar ?

9 minutes ago, Daniel cain said:

Boy I work with was caught hanging out the back of his new mother in law on his wedding day?by the jealous sister in law who he been banging for years???

Change of job??? Think I'd like to be a wildlife ranger on steep Holm island or somewhere similar ?

That's fecked mun ffs.

Forestry commission seems a tidy number.not sure on the pay though.

1 minute ago, king said:

That's fecked mun ffs.

Forestry commission seems a tidy number.not sure on the pay though.

Was  shit money, I did a countryside management course in Usk agricultural college when I left school in the 90's,they ended it all early 2000 and replaced the positions with mostly women rangers from forestry commission.... Took away the defenders and replaced with shitty corsa vans?... They don't do alot... Used to enjoy coming past them on the 426 on the back wheel?ripping up their walkways... Silly cnuts?

• Like 1

I've never really known what 'the dream' is, still don't. But if I was to start over, and with hindsight, I think ten years in the forces and then train as a PH in Africa would probably suit me.

I'm generally of the opinion that working for a living is shit no matter the flavour. You just have to find the best deal and mould your mindset to a more positive one.

• Like 3
  • Thanks 2
1 hour ago, Born Hunter said:

I'm generally of the opinion that working for a living is shit no matter the flavour. You just have to find the best deal and mould your mindset to a more positive one.

Just lost my job today, bit gutted built up a nice little business, but it’s now been moved to China. Because they work for penny’s, 58 years old and unemployed, will have something else up and running by next year but like you say have never found a job I really loved, it’s just a means to an end, work to live not live to work ?

374E46B4-E020-4514-A862-4D84E8A803A1.jpeg

• Like 1
  • Sad 3
4 minutes ago, Greyman said:

Just lost my job today, bit gutted built up a nice little business, but it’s now been moved to China. Because they work for penny’s, 58 years old and unemployed, will have something else up and running by next year but like you say have never found a job I really loved, it’s just a means to an end, work to live not live to work ?

374E46B4-E020-4514-A862-4D84E8A803A1.jpeg

Sorry to hear that mate I’ve been out of work for last weeks 

16 hours ago, Greb147 said:

I love a good murder mystery, I think I'd love to be a detective. 

I reckon I'd be good at it as well as I can think outside the box. 

f**k being on the beat though, I'm not sure how you become a detective though? 

Surely you don't have to work through the ranks? ?

You can fast track depending on the job youVe cane from on a scheme ran by numerous constabularys 

my mate has just left the forces to the met on some type of similar programme 

what a nice post to read. 

I will say though that I have had experience with the industry of ecology etc in Africa and it looks fantastic but scratch the surface and it’s all a bit old boys club and students sponseeed from university’s and gap years . 

take that as 100 percent . 

my best mate is an African lad who went back home to do that . He’s now in construction health and safety  

• Like 1