Government scheme for adult learning

26 minutes ago, king said:

It's up to you mate.£17 an hr for sitting on your arse pulling levers aint to bad.hs2 is kicking off proper next spring be some decent money to be earned on there.get in with a good firm and get the tax free lodge aswell about £37 a night for 7 days.

Saying that you got experience on the tracks get more tickets for supervisor or higher and take the money..the only thing holding you back is yourself..

We will see, I don't want to be lodging away by choice but that's part of working on the railway. 

These tight twats only give us £25 a night food allowance but on the other hand we get lodge before and after on a weekend which is 16 extra hours payed on top of your weekend shift. 

Over £500 for a sat night ain't to be scoffed at but you don't always drop on those shifts and you've got no life working every weekend. 

• Like 1

• Replies 113
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Hoping to be moving soon and have already got myself a little doer upper boat that I will be renovating through the winter ready to sell in spring /summer, as long as all goes well should make decent

Maybe it’s me being an old fogey but the the last 20 odd years everything got too “professional”.......it was all bits of paper and method statements and young clever c**ts with no idea of a mans word

I've never really known what 'the dream' is, still don't. But if I was to start over, and with hindsight, I think ten years in the forces and then train as a PH in Africa would probably suit me.

Posted Images

1 minute ago, Greb147 said:

We will see, I don't want to be lodging away by choice but that's part of working on the railway. 

These tight twats only give us £25 a night food allowance but on the other hand we get lodge before and after on a weekend which is 16 extra hours payed on top of your weekend shift. 

Over £500 for a sat night ain't to be scoffed at but you don't always drop on those shifts and you've got no life working every weekend. 

They paying the lodge tax free.which it should be as a government subsidy..

Just now, king said:

They paying the lodge tax free.which it should be as a government subsidy..

Ours is tax free and at £25 a night, I'm on the books though.

If I get a lodge before and after that's when I earn the serious money. 

I think it's clear by now though I don't enjoy it, done it since I was 18 but now only realising it takes over your life. 

Ours is tax free and at £25 a night, I'm on the books though.

If I get a lodge before and after that's when I earn the serious money. 

I think it's clear by now though I don't enjoy it, done it since I was 18 but now only realising it takes over your life. 

Why don't you climb the ladder so to speak.you been in the game long enough.you considered doing that..

2 minutes ago, king said:

Why don't you climb the ladder so to speak.you been in the game long enough.you considered doing that..

I ain't really arsed about the railway in all honesty, I couldn't really give two fucks about it. 

My job interest is basically zero, as soon as the shift is done my mind is switched off completely from it. 

It's like trying to force yourself to fancy a bird, if it's not there it can't be forced. ?

• Like 2
2 minutes ago, Balaur said:

I've spent my life thinking about and trying various vocations, I meet a lot of guys only done one thing their whole lives, I do envy guys like that and I think if I'd had the mentality I'd have excelled at one particular trade, I've dabbled in game keeping, foundries, welding , and a miriad of other trades, settled on welding moved up the game a bit earn decent, don't enjoy it anymore. I'd like to be at home, had a recent job interview they make machines for tabacco industry, had the job but I needed a couple of months off for my boy who's not well atm, it's the time outside of work that's important to me although obviously having a craic and working with decent lads helps and makes overall working life a better environment, I've often thought of going into business for myself again now I'm older and wiser, but who knows, it's a journey and experiences are part of life I'm enjoying mine as a whole. Hope you guys take the plunge and try new stuff, I'm most likely to move around in my industry and maybe put a bit more effort into being good at it, unless I can come up with a better plan in the mean time, plenty of time to think about stuff at the moment...atb Joe

A lad from the village about 30yrs ago went to live in Birmingham learning a welding trade.

He ended up having an interview in a nuclear power station welding.the first weld he done they x rayed it and came back to him and didn't believe he done the weld himself.so he done it again in front of them.they x rayed it again.and give him the job.he lives in Amsterdam now.maried and very wealthy.nice to see the lad has done well..

• Like 1
1 hour ago, Greb147 said:

When I was about 20 I rang an advert for adult actors out of the Daily Sport for the crack at work. 

It turned out I got the job but firstly I had to transfer £500 to Spain for my portfolio. ?

The c**ts were even ringing me at the weekend to see if I'd transferred it, bit of a con like. 

A job I'd love but seems too haaaaard to keep at it..... 

It's not that hard pardon the pun if your blessed you get fast Tracked i know through experience ? ask the ex mother in law ? the cnut was almost speechless when she saw me naked ?

• Haha 2
7 minutes ago, Balaur said:

Cause he knows how much the gaffers are hated and have to play blame game and kiss arse ?

That is exactly it as well, 90% of gaffers are arse licking grassing rats who love the power trip. ?

And all health & safety tossers are the rejects who are no good on the tools, they also suffered from bullying at school. 

Edited by Greb147
  • Like 1
3 minutes ago, Blackmag said:

It's not that hard pardon the pun if your blessed you get fast Tracked i know through experience ? ask the ex mother in law ? the cnut was almost speechless when she saw me naked ?

I done the same myself on my wedding night.knocked the back out of the wife and wondered into the mother in law's bedroom where she was sleeping with her husband.

And jumped into there bed naked ?

• Haha 1
7 hours ago, Blackmag said:

Sign me up then, I'll be your Dirk Diggler.

I'm not down for crossing swords though. 

Here's my CV. 

1. Done dogging. 

2. Banged a bird while husband watched. 

3. Broken a birds kitchen table whilst rogering her on it. 

4. Drove over a mile down the hard shoulder to make sure I didn't miss out on a jump.

I've got previous. 

Edited by Greb147
  • Haha 5

Sign me up then, I'll be your Dirk Diggler.

I'm not down for crossing swords though. 

No problem will do I wish I had something big enough to fill the ex mother in law gob though I would be rich but I can say if any of maxs customers saw me he would be penniless ? 

• Haha 1
4 minutes ago, Rusty_terrier said:

Dont know about anybody else but I doubt I'd enjoy any job. Never had a dream job or knew what I wanted to be after school. Dont care long as I making some money. 

I'm starting to think that's what I'm like. 

My mind changes with the wind tbh, I don't think I'll ever be satisfied with what I choose to do. 

I know I'd be moaning about the wages if I found a job for less hours and no chances of overtime. ?

I'm starting to think that's what I'm like. 

My mind changes with the wind tbh, I don't think I'll ever be satisfied with what I choose to do. 

I know I'd be moaning about the wages if I found a job for less hours and no chances of overtime. ?

Come on dogfox ffs the answer is there looking at you..

Release the pad vid you will make mega ££

• Haha 1
12 minutes ago, king said:

I done the same myself on my wedding night.knocked the back out of the wife and wondered into the mother in law's bedroom where she was sleeping with her husband.

And jumped into there bed naked ?

Good man keep in the family ?

• Haha 1
35 minutes ago, Greb147 said:

That's true, you on the other hand will always be a boring, moaning old c**t. 

Well I aint old and come on someone who creates second profiles on hunting websites so they can agree with there other profiles isn't in any position to be calling anyone boring? 

Moaning ye you got me.