Can't see this going down well.

22 minutes ago, jetro said:

Any luck on your house hunt G.B.

Atb j 

In reality living on your west coast is a dream.nothing stoping me except my home town is where my friends and family are.

Sad thing is I can get 2 cottages each with 3 acres for the same price as a 2 bed flat here.

• Replies 38
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

I paid 26k for mine it’s now around 300k with a rentable value of £1200 a month,  like you say most people just sit on it waiting to die or go into care and have it all taken away from them I,m going

Friends and family are over rated ! Lol   

This is just across the road from me Atb j 

Posted Images

6 minutes ago, ginger beard said:

In reality living on your west coast is a dream.nothing stoping me except my home town is where my friends and family are.

Sad thing is I can get 2 cottages each with 3 acres for the same price as a 2 bed flat here.

It's a hard one to call. Best of luck with what ever you decide 

Atb j 

• Like 1
6 minutes ago, ginger beard said:

Be surprised how many will follow you mate, don’t no if it’s an age thing but I have quite a few friends cashing in there houses and fecking off to quieter pastures from the Gower to Scotland and everywhere in between ✌️

• Like 1
4 hours ago, Greyman said:

Be surprised how many will follow you mate, don’t no if it’s an age thing but I have quite a few friends cashing in there houses and fecking off to quieter pastures from the Gower to Scotland and everywhere in between ✌️

I went through a stage about 2 years ago of wanting a canal boat.thought it seemed idyllic.i was bang into some young dweb looking and acting blokes you tube channel.but he lived a good life.

If I was going to go to my dream place,it'll be 30 minutes up the road.exmoor.

I have them on my licence to cull, done it for a few years in Filey Bay for the salmon fishermen, seagulls get a good meal after hitting one in the head with a .308.

Problem with culling seals is the public, fecking do gooders from cities are the first to moan, had a few run ins with them, but when you have a firearms certificate you just have to be polite as possible and move on, you cannot explain to the idiots how much damage the seals do it don't matter how many times you tell them.

• Like 2
On 28/09/2020 at 15:36, ginger beard said:

Friends and family are over rated ! Lol 

• Like 3
On 28/09/2020 at 20:20, ginger beard said:

I went through a stage about 2 years ago of wanting a canal boat.thought it seemed idyllic.i was bang into some young dweb looking and acting blokes you tube channel.but he lived a good life.

If I was going to go to my dream place,it'll be 30 minutes up the road.exmoor.

That’s the trouble with the UK, nobody can afford to live anywhere worth living.

I looked in the net last night at the prices of houses in the Yorkshire dales !!.......fecking hell, you’d buy yourself 200 acres and all the trimmings for 500,000 here ! 

9 minutes ago, WILF said:

That’s the trouble with the UK, nobody can afford to live anywhere worth living.

I looked in the net last night at the prices of houses in the Yorkshire dales !!.......fecking hell, you’d buy yourself 200 acres and all the trimmings for 500,000 here ! 

I paid 26k for mine it’s now around 300k with a rentable value of £1200 a month,  like you say most people just sit on it waiting to die or go into care and have it all taken away from them I,m going to view another boat on Wednesday and if I like living a float I,ll sell it all in 5 years sort the kids out with a deposit each and see were life takes me, life’s an adventure not a sentence ?

• Like 3
  • Thanks 1

I went fishing off Whitby last January never again every single cod came up with just the head we had a few dog fish that they didn’t touch and were returned 3 of us had over 60 screamers between us and all but five came in whole skipper said it happens all the time now