Litters ?

9 minutes ago, Shadow100 said:

Think a lot of dogs would jack if they were given a lot of work but if theyre only ran lightly the owner will never know, then it’s bred from and the half hearted gene is passed on. 

I agree shadow but I think some brains not wired right that one jacked on me the sire killed 4 dead winter got on another then another ran till he dropped the dam i had 5 seasons with on everything bar smellys would punch holes in thick cover and they bred a jacker to be fair only one good dog in full litter 

You get some couldnt kill an hare but would try all day everyday then them that kill them but pull when it isn't even hard going 

What was dam to one pulled on you shadow

• Replies 96
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Could of sold a choc terrier bitch for £1200 an was in season not made the grade but did the right thing an could of done with the cash as needed new moto I'd not see a dog be used to pump pups out ?

That's the down fall of working dog's people paying big money I'd not pay no more the £200 for a pup an I still think that's a lot , when take litter from my bitch pups be free 5 pups spoken for good

I can't think o note worse than putting hand in ones pocket meks us shudder

Posted Images

5 minutes ago, mC HULL said:

I agree shadow but I think some brains not wired right that one jacked on me the sire killed 4 dead winter got on another then another ran till he dropped the dam i had 5 seasons with on everything bar smellys would punch holes in thick cover and they bred a jacker to be fair only one good dog in full litter 

You get some couldnt kill an hare but would try all day everyday then them that kill them but pull when it isn't even hard going 

What was dam to one pulled on you shadow

She was out of PG Jamie dog back to belles sister rosie. Heard off men I trust rosie was a genuine good bitch ran hard, but tbh I think that Jamie dog done next to f**k all so could easy be a weak link there. I had a dog direct out of Jamie that was rubbish as well.

Romeo was the father to the dog ive seen good and bad out of him. If yours are tough then you’re half way there I think the biggest problem with stuff out of romeo is they can be very fragile & injury prone.

Edited by Shadow100
1 minute ago, thefensarefarbutistillgo said:

I don’t like really closely bred stuff for that reason and they also seem to loose speed when to inbred, mad when you outcross to pure saluki a lot of the time they turn out faster than either parent, hybrid vigour again I think 

agree with that, when I bred first crosses they were fast as fook and some three quarters I bred off fred were the same, the old saluki lurchers we bred in the seventys were faster straight off the pure.

44 minutes ago, two crows said:

the amount of work a dog dose or dose not do will not make it produce a jacker, as hull said he produced his from good dogs, some have it some don't.

What I mean is a dog could run 1 or 2 hares on a Sunday morning for its full career and it probably wouldn’t pull up, it would have no reason to, but start giving that same dog a bit of stick you could find out it’s heartless and not worth kennel space. But if the owner only runs it very lightly then puts it out for stud, a heartless dogs out there lining bitches left right and centre but nobody knows cause it’s never been tested to find out 

• Like 1
On 28/09/2020 at 02:33, W. Katchum said:

Pay your money, if you want it, pay it, if not then wait. I bought a cheap pup Cos I liked the breeder, liked what he bred an wanted one, only cost me peanuts but then it cost me a fcuk load to go over to Ireland to get it, stay the night, take couple days off work to drive there an back an what ever else, but it’s what i wanted, an I’d go again tomorrow if it’s what’s I was after, make your lad happy ffs an out your hand in you pocket you miser ?

Round trip from Barcelona to Nottingham.... I win ?

On 01/10/2020 at 19:50, Kalibrgun said:

Kenny hall stuff with a bit of Romeo thrown in I've had videos sent of sire and dam and cannot fault them at all 

That fuucking Romeo has some explaining to do lol he's my dickhead's dad and my dickhead, is a dickhead.

On the food front.... he's just done in last night's saag aloo and is now sat with a split cow femur, eyeballing and growling at the cat ?

Edited by mushroom
  • Haha 2
3 hours ago, Shadow100 said:

She was out of PG Jamie dog back to belles sister rosie. Heard off men I trust rosie was a genuine good bitch ran hard, but tbh I think that Jamie dog done next to f**k all so could easy be a weak link there. I had a dog direct out of Jamie that was rubbish as well.

Romeo was the father to the dog ive seen good and bad out of him. If yours are tough then you’re half way there I think the biggest problem with stuff out of romeo is they can be very fragile & injury prone.

Gotta say mine is pretty indestructible. I've seen him hit trees, benches, even a lamppost at full speed and basically shake it off (granted he did scream like a banshee for 10mins after the lamppost incident lol) 

4 hours ago, Shadow100 said:

Think a lot of dogs would jack if they were given a lot of work but if theyre only ran lightly the owner will never know, then it’s bred from and the half hearted gene is passed on. 

I think Thats how much work it takes to sicken a dog shadow they pull lost heart never run properly again them that that jacked on me wasn't sickened it was just not wired right same with ones that pull now and again to there fancy (the collie gene lol)there jackers  

I recon you try hard enough you could sicken any dog ever bred 

You run them none stop jog them everyday hammer them they'll sicken 

Run twice a week 3-5 runs and a walk on days in between enough same with injurys you can be giving them to much jogging and work 

2 hours ago, Shadow100 said:

What I mean is a dog could run 1 or 2 hares on a Sunday morning for its full career and it probably wouldn’t pull up, it would have no reason to, but start giving that same dog a bit of stick you could find out it’s heartless and not worth kennel space. But if the owner only runs it very lightly then puts it out for stud, a heartless dogs out there lining bitches left right and centre but nobody knows cause it’s never been tested to find out 

They need to be out 3 days a week with a day's rest in between when they're fit its good for me I graft my balls off all summer and spring to be able to have my days off to get out I had one dog that could kill whatever jumped up in front of him his first season then second season I have him some hard graft 2/3 days a week and was heartless.....then I've had others that will just take whatever you throw at em regular some have it some don't nowadays they go out once a week and are world beaters lol

2 minutes ago, mC HULL said:

I think Thats how much work it takes to sicken a dog shadow they pull lost heart never run properly again them that that jacked on me wasn't sickened it was just not wired right same with ones that pull now and again to there fancy (the collie gene lol)there jackers  

I recon you try hard enough you could sicken any dog ever bred 

You run them none stop jog them everyday hammer them they'll sicken 

Run twice a week 3-5 runs and a walk on days in between enough same with injurys you can be giving them to much jogging and work 

I'd never have a collie bred dog again I had one it was awesome but some nights she wouldn't set off down the lamp if things were but close to hedges I didn't like that where as a quicker dog would of been flat out down the bean and probably bent them out into the field too clever for its own good but would of caught majority of the ones it wouldn't run

• Like 1
2 hours ago, Kalibrgun said:

They need to be out 3 days a week with a day's rest in between when they're fit its good for me I graft my balls off all summer and spring to be able to have my days off to get out I had one dog that could kill whatever jumped up in front of him his first season then second season I have him some hard graft 2/3 days a week and was heartless.....then I've had others that will just take whatever you throw at em regular some have it some don't nowadays they go out once a week and are world beaters lol

That’s what I mean the word tested gets thrown about a lot these days where it’s not deserved 

• Like 1

Theres testing them and there’s running the life out a them lol once a week through dead a winter running 4s 5s is tested it can hack twice a week dead winter it’s happy days that’s for me though I recon every other day right threw I’d would have had a few more jackers lol

• Like 1