Litters ?

• Replies 96
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Could of sold a choc terrier bitch for £1200 an was in season not made the grade but did the right thing an could of done with the cash as needed new moto I'd not see a dog be used to pump pups out ?

That's the down fall of working dog's people paying big money I'd not pay no more the £200 for a pup an I still think that's a lot , when take litter from my bitch pups be free 5 pups spoken for good

I can't think o note worse than putting hand in ones pocket meks us shudder

Posted Images

6 minutes ago, Moocher71 said:

i just don't understand why some one pay over a grand for a pup and feed it on crap especially a coursing type that should be fed like a top athlete  .

And yet they will stand in a pub spending £3 + on a pint.

• Like 2
4 minutes ago, Daniel cain said:

There's been times when the hounds have eaten better than me.... And other times when they have kept us in food.... They say a good lurcher is every type of calibre you will ever need?

Have u tried bounce chunks

• Haha 1
6 hours ago, Shadow100 said:

That was mine end of his 1st season he had very thin skin and a poor coat. Caught some stuff with him but he had more bad points than good. Worst eater I’ve ever owned that’s a pet hate of mine as well, and it was so soft made you could run it on sand it would smash its feet up. Would’ve done someone for the odd run here and there but for any serious amount of work was no good, wasn’t even getting hammered when it pulled up it was just looking for any excuse I reckon but we all get dogs like that don’t we.

843AD08D-30D5-4B60-802E-3A4D747FB06B.jpeg

One sickened me most was one i bred fast good mouth picture to look at started doing the arc I pts smooth red sable never go near another i said lol then ended up with a pup this year same colour but feathered lol it happens again o no its the colour lol 

18 hours ago, mC HULL said:

One sickened me most was one i bred fast good mouth picture to look at started doing the arc I pts smooth red sable never go near another i said lol then ended up with a pup this year same colour but feathered lol it happens again o no its the colour lol 

whats doing the arc never heard that term mc

• Like 1
16 minutes ago, Shadow100 said:

Think he means pulling up 

perhaps never heard the term that's all, i never bred a jacker but I have owned one, he could do two jack then kill the next three,  I put up with it because it was rare he did it,  and I liked him, got hit by a car in the end nice dog, but never breed from it. just to add dogs will jack for a million reasons, but I believe some lines have a jack gene built in.

Edited by two crows
4 hours ago, two crows said:

perhaps never heard the term that's all, i never bred a jacker but I have owned one, he could do two jack then kill the next three,  I put up with it because it was rare he did it,  and I liked him, got hit by a car in the end nice dog, but never breed from it. just to add dogs will jack for a million reasons, but I believe some lines have a jack gene built in.

Think a lot of dogs would jack if they were given a lot of work but if theyre only ran lightly the owner will never know, then it’s bred from and the half hearted gene is passed on. 

4 hours ago, two crows said:

lol only one in litter worth breeding from a cream dog couple good killers a jacker i didn't do a repeat mating lol

The 2 done it on me could kill strong hares but pull i couldn't look at them after that lol