Litters ?

• Replies 96
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Could of sold a choc terrier bitch for £1200 an was in season not made the grade but did the right thing an could of done with the cash as needed new moto I'd not see a dog be used to pump pups out ?

That's the down fall of working dog's people paying big money I'd not pay no more the £200 for a pup an I still think that's a lot , when take litter from my bitch pups be free 5 pups spoken for good

I can't think o note worse than putting hand in ones pocket meks us shudder

Posted Images

28 minutes ago, Kalibrgun said:

Anyone know of a litter that's ready preferably coursing dog to coursing dog that aren't silly money like 99% advertised. I'm after a bitch for my son to he's devastated his older bitch had a fit and dropped dead last week a t 6 year old.

If you have owned and run a coursing bred mutt that made 16 years you will be aware that that type of runner commands a price often far higher than the average lurcher.Spend a lot less and source him a better lurcher.

1 hour ago, Kalibrgun said:

Yeah they do but I've been looking and rubbing rags are doing silly money at a grand and 1200 people will be asking daft money if there's decent blood I used to give 700/800 out the basket for top class blood too many numpties breeding for money 

That's the down fall of working dog's people paying big money I'd not pay no more the £200 for a pup an I still think that's a lot , when take litter from my bitch pups be free 5 pups spoken for good working home feed back an stud or pup back in time means more then pocket full of cash an I don't have a pot to piss in

• Like 8
1 hour ago, tank34 said:

That's the down fall of working dog's people paying big money I'd not pay no more the £200 for a pup an I still think that's a lot , when take litter from my bitch pups be free 5 pups spoken for good working home feed back an stud or pup back in time means more then pocket full of cash an I don't have a pot to piss in

That s how it should be. the bitch I've just lost was out of serious coursing tackle and had her gifted as a pup but could of sold her ten times over but was a pet for the kids as well as a grafter. I remember average lurchers being either free or 100/150 quid but divvy jump on the band wagon and breed shit to shit and get silly money for em

Edited by Kalibrgun
  • Like 2

All the lads I know are out working their dogs at the min no litters about ones planned for just after Xmas when his bitch breaks down but ideally want one over the next couple of week so is ready to start next season 

Edited by Kalibrgun
  • Like 1

Buy a coursing pup that’s advertised for strong money and you'll sicken your lad off dogs. It’s almost impossible to get a good one unless you know decent lads with good bitches, most of the ones you’ll buy in will need 3 weeks off after every run, or they’ll never run fast enough to injure themselves in the first place. There’ll be some cracking lurcher x lurcher litters our there that he’ll have a lot more fun with.

• Like 1
2 hours ago, tank34 said:

Paying silly money for a pup that may not make the grade not for me pal ?

I think you hit the nail with that,if it's not a pet then it's useless.I think proclaimed working pups shouldn't cost the world for that one reason even though a good worker is priceless.

• Like 2
59 minutes ago, All-terrain said:

I do like the fact there’s a few lads never had a pot to piss in made themselves 10-15000 off litters of rattters this year though ? Made up for them to be honest ? 

Could of sold a choc terrier bitch for £1200 an was in season not made the grade but did the right thing an could of done with the cash as needed new moto I'd not see a dog be used to pump pups out ?

• Like 8