Fox tails

Just wondered if any of you shooting lads that do a few foxes would he willing to post me a couple of tails every now and again? Don't want them cleaned or anything just cut straight from the carcass and sent in the post. I'm in the Uk and will pay for them and the postage. 

Thanks

Sam.

• Like 2

1 hour ago, Longshanx said:

Remember all the scooter boys years back having them, always liked the mod scene always look well smart 

There is a really strong following near me . They meet in a local cafe on a Sunday morning, weather permitting ??. Then they go for a little scoot about . Some of the paintwork and custom jobs are really clever , must cost a few bob . Whatever floats your boat as they say . 

• Like 1
59 minutes ago, shovel leaner said:

There is a really strong following near me . They meet in a local cafe on a Sunday morning, weather permitting ??. Then they go for a little scoot about . Some of the paintwork and custom jobs are really clever , must cost a few bob . Whatever floats your boat as they say . 

It's good right up to the point you are stuck behind them in a car and the poorly maintained 2stroke fumes act like tear gas on you!

• Like 1
  • Haha 1
2 hours ago, Sausagedog said:

It's good right up to the point you are stuck behind them in a car and the poorly maintained 2stroke fumes act like tear gas on you!

????? they're not strokers....... they're clapt out four strokes.  The amount of times I've said to people that I  wasn't aware that their car had been produced in two stroke. ?

There’s loads of them around here, the lad across the road from me has a really old lamby, in the summer they go over to Whitby in convoy over the moor road, it’s been a few years since I had a bike, but when I had my KTM 690 supermoto it used to be a bit of fun seeing if you could blow them off the road ?

• Haha 3
3 hours ago, Sausagedog said:

No sir, the old lambrettas and vespers were 2stroke.

Sorry,,, I  kind of wrote it out a bit wrong. I do know that they were two stroke.  It sort of came over as if I  was saying that they were 4 strokes...  what I meant was that they were smoking so much that they were burning oil like they were clamped out 4 stroke engines.. Back in the late 60s Father used to work in London and had about 3 Lambrettas that he used to commute around London. they were ideal for zipping along in traffic and cutting through back streets. I  think that the were LD 150 s. A Long time ago and I was very young. When he came back home he sold one and gave the other two as spares. I don't think that he sold the whole lot for much.

• Like 1