Will they get a strong foot hold.

I no it’s opening up an old thread but I do think there are a few about already, though as mentioned above the number of ferals out there will dilute the strain, plus the import of the designer breeds will add more confusion to the results ?

• Like 1

They might start off pure but within a few generations they’ll all be feral house cats. Hybridisation is a serious issue in the arsehole of Scotland, never mind anywhere else.

So long as keepers are allowed to flatten them in areas where threatened natives have a stronghold then I’m on board. I don’t think it’s right to introduce cats if they wipeout lapwings for instance. 

• Like 3
6 minutes ago, WILF said:

If they come anywhere near my farm they definitely won’t be getting a foothold, they will be getting leathered ! 

I think even cats that like swimming would struggle with that one mate if there released in Cornwall ?

• Haha 2

That is the most Abysmal piece of " journalism " I have ever read.

And this " Derek " - if he even exists - is just a kunt. He's just out to make money out of other kunts, who'll pay him to be able to sit in a box on wheels, in the hope of spotting what will, in no time at all, become (As has already been pointed out) just another feral mongrel cat.

Anyone know the legal situation here? Mate of mine had a pair of Wildcats. Stasi turned up and said, if he kept them, they'd bust him for having Wildcats. But, if he called them " Feral Cats " and let them go? No more would be said.

Complete circus of kunts.

45 minutes ago, forest of dean redneck said:

Wonder what one as a pet be like?

Impossible, mate. My mate reckoned it was an arse clenching experience, even opening the door to their - Large - enclosure, to throw their feed in. They were absolutely fukking mental!

There was a bloke, Mike S....? Forget the name now. Moved to the highlands. Had an alsation called 'Moobli'. Wrote a couple of books. Great books! He had a wildcat or two. Said much the same thing about them. Complete lunatics. Nothing to be done with them.