Can't turn off instinct

haha , well in that , time to worry when they bring a cat or fox back , couple years back, my older sister came to visit me , she like a walk  so took dogs out with us. Went by the wood not far from me , she not into hunting , but like my lurchers , was chatting told her you might see the odd munjack or maybe even a fox  if we lucky and very quite , Buck been gone  8 mins or so , told her if on sent he be bit longer , but said dont worry he wont catch nothing, feck me he only came out of wood with a bloody dead cat in his mouth , my sister went bloody nuts lol , told her you get few feral's in there somtimes  after birds and the odd rabbit , she calmed down bit then just about lol.

• Like 2
  • Haha 6

My Mrs took a black terrier of mine for a walk when we first got together.... Let him off the lead and he disappeared.... I was working away at the time... She had the sense to ring my mates.... Who spent 3 days looking for it.... Found him in the end minus his chin and looking like a bag of bones? then she  took him to my vet?thank f**k she knew the craic ?and didn't stitch me up?

Proper cnut of a dog, but we used to have some fun??1431859861_BlackheartsDogs035.jpg.b3d31b8b01b47851d972aafa588b3cab.jpg

Rip Big Bud... 

• Like 7