New Scope?

Anything hawke/MTC mate for sure. Or even to keep the brand loyalty, a dirty big Menace ?Have a MTC on me own 97 like. 

Funnily enough. Just got some new glass for me Fenman... an Optisan EVE. God knows what it’ll be like. Reviews seem good mind.

Optisan have just brought out a compact lightweight to compete with the Hawke Airmax 30 compact s/f but I suspect it may still have the whiteout issues all their scopes have although some are worse than the others.  If you want a bit of weight saving and compact size, take a look at the Airmax, I have two and they are cracking and just below the £300 budget.

Phil

• Like 1

I like the MTC scopes. They work well with my N/V. Going to replace the Hawke scope on my AA S410 as its parallax is on the front and it's been bugging me for years. Got a Mamba lite on a CZ 452 22LR it's got nice low turrets and I really like it.Was looking at £300+ scopes but have settled on a Mamba ultra lite as it'll do the job fine. Optics ware house is selling them for £189. https://www.opticswarehouse.co.uk/mtc-optics-mamba-ultra-lite3-10×40-illuminated-rifle-scope–reticle-duplex