After a pup

Alright gents, a friend of my father inlaw is after a collie x greyhound ideally hes had handcocks in the past and has just lost his last dog down to a brain tumour at the age of 15 hes not on any sites so has asked me to ask about for him. So dose anyone know of any litters on the ground or coming up he wants collie grey ideally as I said but I've told him he may have to open mind if people could could let me know I'd appreciate it. It will not be passed about it will have a working home for life 

• 2 weeks later...
5 hours ago, Saltmoon said:

Yeah I've told the man he ain't got much hope and if he is set in a collie grey and being a bitch then he will have to wait 

You on fb they will be a couple litter next year a couple lads from durham good dogs as well but dont come on here

52 minutes ago, nothernlite said:

You on fb they will be a couple litter next year a couple lads from durham good dogs as well but dont come on here

I don't do fb bud I've told him to join some groups on there and ask about. I've tried telling him that the one he really wants is a beddy x but hes not that into it 

• Like 1