coursing dog cross lurcher

• Replies 48
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

4 month old bitch bred that way, her mother is coursing bred but used for all sorts, not an out and out hare coursing dog. Makes a much tougher and more versatile animal IMO 

My old stripe dog never took a white hare or red deer but took everything else not saying he done the lot in style but hed find a way of hanging in there.coursing bitch to a lamper dog.

this was my lurcher x coursing bitch. 

Posted Images

1 minute ago, two crows said:

nice thing whats father like and how it bred

Fathers saluki x grey on one side & lurcher x lurcher on other. Suppose if I worked out % she would be 3/4 saluki x grey, 1/4 lurcher x lurcher 

Edited by Shadow100
4 hours ago, W. Katchum said:

You’ll have some fun way that ?

If she’s anything like her mother I’ll be happiest man alive see her run every week couldn’t ask for any more in a dog. For my type of work that is they won’t suit everyone.

Edited by Shadow100
  • Like 1
4 hours ago, Shadow100 said:

4 month old bitch bred that way, her mother is coursing bred but used for all sorts, not an out and out hare coursing dog. Makes a much tougher and more versatile animal IMO 

FBB5AD61-3AEB-4EE0-9922-AE8E1F2A514F.jpeg

Nice ? 

• Like 1
4 hours ago, Moocher71 said:

i been thinking of putting a coursing juckel over my bedy grey next yr .think offspring make good all rounder ?

Make sure and use one that’s done plenty graft & picked up minimal injuries, ignore the big names do some research and find something that’s actually been tested. 

My old Brindle dog was lamper x courser had myself some very good sport with him lamping and daytime didnt do everything asked of him in Style but find a way of getting it done and hanging in there. Id have another in a shot for bashing on this and that.