4 months for badgers

7 minutes ago, WILF said:

Sorry mate, I was talking about lurchers not anything else.

I don’t know the first thing about match dogs beyond type and a rough idea of what they do......I wouldn’t begin to comment on what constitutes a good one or a bad one because I wouldn’t know ?

arrrr gotcha i read it in the wrong order....apologies.

• Replies 207
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

I agree with JDhunting about the upside down justice system that gives more punishment for this than peados or burglary.                But there is an underlying sentiment on this thread that the o

My point is that running dogs on badgers is bad for dogs , and ultimately bad for the image of running dogs . But we don’t need to worry about it do we , because it’s banned anyway.             I’m

4 months and between 2 and 5 grand fines for knocking a pig but you can throw statues in Bristol docks with absolutely no come back......amazing ! 

Posted Images

11 minutes ago, stumfelter said:

I think as stiffy has alluded to, this "testing" of dogs is a thing of the past and certainly has no future for people who value their freedom but for those that have an overwhelming urge to carry on then the best of British.

I don’t think it’s a thing of the past at all ,  just think that the lad that do push the envelope getvtarred with a brush from us and that’s not right at all imho 

• Like 3
2 minutes ago, THE STIFFMEISTER said:

I don’t think it’s a thing of the past at all ,  just think that the lad that do push the envelope getvtarred with a brush from us and that’s not right at all imho 

That was Excatly my point earlier stiff?

53 minutes ago, THE STIFFMEISTER said:

I totally agree with you greb I really do pal but in reality , that game looking back from a distance seemed very very organised in its roots and in Dixie land . 

I’m not using google here but I’m sure it’s now a federal crime and people like that f***ing animal Michael Vick were kinda the ultimate “last thing this game needs “ type people to be involved 

I’ll revisit this . 

ive only ever not finished a book once and it was the expose on the Michael vick ring . Think it’s called badd news kennels . How the f**k that man is allowed to be back on  Espn after the details in that book Is totally beyond me. 

The man hung dogs that didnt make scratch . Have a think about that .  c**t

• Like 2
Just now, stumfelter said:

I seriously think that anybody who thinks that setting two running dogs on a badger is furthering the advance of lurchers needs to give their head a good shake...

Like I said earlier stum there not lurcher work but just running bunnies isn't furthering it either 

7 minutes ago, Blackmag said:

Like I said earlier stum there not lurcher work but just running bunnies isn't furthering it either 

But if all you can legally do is running bunnies anything else is risking too much for me. " Can you bring the kids on the next visit luv, yes I know they're repossessing the house but at least we've got a good dog. Hello,Hello?"

• Haha 2
55 minutes ago, stumfelter said:

But if all you can legally do is running bunnies anything else is risking too much for me. " Can you bring the kids on the next visit luv, yes I know they're repossessing the house but at least we've got a good dog. Hello,Hello?"

Have you ever worked your dogs on anything other than rabbits before the ban? 

14 minutes ago, dogmandont said:

Damn lucky there's lads that pay no heed to the ban and carry on under the radar, breeding working and testing dogs of different types, those lads are the real dog men.

Amen that's the truth right there 

• Like 1
1 hour ago, stumfelter said:

But if all you can legally do is running bunnies anything else is risking too much for me. " Can you bring the kids on the next visit luv, yes I know they're repossessing the house but at least we've got a good dog. Hello,Hello?

I respect that stum but I doubt you have had dogs seized or been under investigation or it has cost you what it's cost myself or others that do or did  run the gaulet so making a joke out of it isn't really funny we both have different views on testing a dog and I respect yours were both in the same game so I will leave it there 

• Like 3
9 hours ago, dogmandont said:

Damn lucky there's lads that pay no heed to the ban and carry on under the radar, breeding working and testing dogs of different types, those lads are the real dog men.

Maybe the lads who do "pay heed" to the ban have to much to lose?

I've never claimed to be a dogman just somebody who works dogs a dog man to me is someone who works and lives dogs 24/7

• Like 2