4 months for badgers

• Replies 207
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

I agree with JDhunting about the upside down justice system that gives more punishment for this than peados or burglary.                But there is an underlying sentiment on this thread that the o

My point is that running dogs on badgers is bad for dogs , and ultimately bad for the image of running dogs . But we don’t need to worry about it do we , because it’s banned anyway.             I’m

4 months and between 2 and 5 grand fines for knocking a pig but you can throw statues in Bristol docks with absolutely no come back......amazing ! 

Posted Images

1 hour ago, chartpolski said:

Naive ? Silly ? Even remarkably stupid ? Yes.

But "sick cnuts " ? Hmmmm.

The emphasis was on the badger, but they also were punished, very harshly, in my opinion, for fox and hare. Quarry I'd hope most people on a hunting site have taken.

Cheers.

what i meant was what you do in the field should stay in the field. no need to film your every movement to show everybody,,,

and claim bragging rites, you show 10 people what you did!!!!! it only takes 1 and your in deep shit these days 

Edited by samuria
  • Like 4
1 minute ago, samuria said:

what i meant was what you do in the field should stay in the field. no need to film your every movement to show everybody,,,

and claim bragging rites, you show 10 people what you did!!!!! it only takes 1 and your in deep shit these days 

Loose lips sink ships ??

1 hour ago, THE STIFFMEISTER said:

Leave off boys . 

no different to what sed to get posted here or on a Polaroid 

Yes mate.......when you could post things in here there was worse than that.

Daft or not it's more than some nonces get more than practically every house burglar could ever imagine getting, more than what you'd get for jumping someone and stamping them half to death, more than what you'd get for most crimes for basically doing something humans are programmed to do. Sick of this country and its upside down "justice" system. 

• Like 5
  • Thanks 2
On 26/09/2020 at 09:30, South hams hunter said:

As soon as they have the phone they have it all, especially as WhatsApp backs up the conversations on your cloud 

The old bill do have trouble getting into i phones as it goes as apple won't give the free access..

• Haha 1

Shocking discusting laws. Just a joke. Some lads put video on the fb the other day of a lurcher and a fox and I was about to say to them they need to wise up a bit until I watched it. Some fox was dam near chasing the lurcher about. It was really funny so they were safe with that on lol. It was strictly a rabbit dog and nothing wrong with that

• Like 1

I agree with JDhunting about the upside down justice system that gives more punishment for this than peados or burglary. 
              But there is an underlying sentiment on this thread that the only crime they committed was getting caught. I’ve been involved with terriers and running dogs my whole life , I was one of the first in my area to have bull crosses back in the mid 80s .So  I know a bit about it . 
          There is cruelty involved with running dogs and badgers. You can’t eat a badger and it’s a powerful animal that takes some killing . A pig is not going to outrun your dog so what it’s about?  Its the worry or rag and bragging rights, “my dog can smash em “ sort of thing . Before the internet , the pub or beer tent at a game fair was where you could hear all that bullshit . I must be getting old because I just don’t see the point of it .

• Like 17
  • Confused 1
1 hour ago, shovel leaner said:

I agree with JDhunting about the upside down justice system that gives more punishment for this than peados or burglary. 
              But there is an underlying sentiment on this thread that the only crime they committed was getting caught. I’ve been involved with terriers and running dogs my whole life , I was one of the first in my area to have bull crosses back in the mid 80s .So  I know a bit about it . 
          There is cruelty involved with running dogs and badgers. You can’t eat a badger and it’s a powerful animal that takes some killing . A pig is not going to outrun your dog so what it’s about?  Its the worry or rag and bragging rights, “my dog can smash em “ sort of thing . Before the internet , the pub or beer tent at a game fair was where you could hear all that bullshit . I must be getting old because I just don’t see the point of it .

You are bang on there. I have never seen the attraction my self because seeing a dog needlessly get a pounding does nothing for me. A terrier going toe to toe is different because its going about the job differently of hopefully so or it wouldn't last long judging by the lads legally digging in france. 

Edited by terryd
  • Like 1
2 minutes ago, terryd said:

You are bang on there. I have never seen the attraction my self because seeing a dog needlessly get a pounding does nothing for me. A terrier going toe to toe is different because its going about the job differently of hopefully so or it wouldn't last long. Them folks in france have got it good for that side of things. But ontop you would just get a mess I would imagine so rabbits for me 

Digging, done properly, can hold its head up , as a humane method of pest control . But when idiots get involved, it’s spoilt it for everyone.

• Like 7

Them dinlos are near me,they prob sell a dog  ,buy a dog constantly,all lamp in gangs,all make too much noise hear em coming miles away,all 4 of em have lamps,its like a laser light show,pull up right outside peoples homes shining in a garden,paddock,walk right threw the farmyard,.seen it will me own eyes.fookin clowns

TB reactors wipe out people’s lives.....if it was legal to leather those dirty b*****ds then I’d leather them and not think twice about it and I’d take more satisfaction doing that with a decent dog than a .243 

A dog that can do that quickly and humanely is like hens teeth (I imagine) but you can buy a .243 off the shelf ! 

Edited by WILF
  • Like 1