4 months for badgers

• Replies 207
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

I agree with JDhunting about the upside down justice system that gives more punishment for this than peados or burglary.                But there is an underlying sentiment on this thread that the o

My point is that running dogs on badgers is bad for dogs , and ultimately bad for the image of running dogs . But we don’t need to worry about it do we , because it’s banned anyway.             I’m

4 months and between 2 and 5 grand fines for knocking a pig but you can throw statues in Bristol docks with absolutely no come back......amazing ! 

Posted Images

There was a guy selling encrypted  phones to criminals  for 2k a pop they were all talking openly thinking they were safe about everything from guns to drugs and now the authority,s have got into it, either the guy that done it sold out or the authority’s  were better than he thought either way, the police have so much data of criminal activity,s there will.be people being raided for the next 12months at least, have had three big armed raids in houses near me in the last month  and no of 4/5 people that have been lifted for things they said on them phones, no matter how covered up things are on line they never ever go away ?

• Like 1
6 minutes ago, THE STIFFMEISTER said:

Life ban from dogs for doing a few pigs on the lamp. 
shocking. 
dogs looked well 

And if everyone was allowed to do a few pigs we would have no need for a cull a reduction in tb and save a few quid but if you can’t talk about it let alone go and do it ?

• Like 2
1 hour ago, Greyman said:

There was a guy selling encrypted  phones to criminals  for 2k a pop they were all talking openly thinking they were safe about everything from guns to drugs and now the authority,s have got into it, either the guy that done it sold out or the authority’s  were better than he thought either way, the police have so much data of criminal activity,s there will.be people being raided for the next 12months at least, have had three big armed raids in houses near me in the last month  and no of 4/5 people that have been lifted for things they said on them phones, no matter how covered up things are on line they never ever go away ?

https://www.independent.co.uk/news/uk/crime/encrochat-phone-network-encryption-organised-crime-uk-arrests-police-a9597501.html

• Like 1