Barking mad lol

1 hour ago, poxon said:

Our right it’s probably because I was bought up to never take advice from someone/people who has no actual experience on the any matter in question ie if I wanted to be a rock star I’d take advice from a rock star on being one not from someone who wants to be a rockstar who isn’t one if that makes sense I’m just aware on here people say one thing offer advice an do the opposite there self

Oh your a murderer d

• Haha 1

• Replies 35
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

There's still stuff about at working man's prices... Depends what circles you move in. I will make £100 notes on a litter of 4 terrier pups, folks should go out and work for their money... Not peddle

Genuine question this, not being smart. . . . . . but what happens if you dont have many mates, or a very big circle, and dont have many family members etc. I keep my self very much to my self and if

You can gift em or sell them at working mans prices or you can sell them at extortion prices guaranteed home for life is not a ? guarantee what ever way you do it once that pups left your house that p

Posted Images

1 hour ago, poxon said:

Our right it’s probably because I was bought up to never take advice from someone/people who has no actual experience on the any matter in question ie if I wanted to be a rock star I’d take advice from a rock star on being one not from someone who wants to be a rockstar who isn’t one if that makes sense I’m just aware on here people say one thing offer advice an do the opposite there self

Bitch pup I posted a pic of on that other thread she was from a litter of 9, every pup placed in good homes no money changed hands, when her mother was lined no money changed hands for the stud fee. Her mother was from a litter of 9 as well all those pups were gifted free of charge. Red & white dog I posted a pic of was gifted too, as were his 7 litter mates. If you mix in decent circles that’s the way it’s done.

People can charge whatever they want for pups I won’t lose any sleep over it but if you charge £250 for a pup you can’t have a pop at someone charging £1000 because it’s all the same, just one man will have a bit more spare cash at the end of it but both are profiting from working dogs.

Edited by Shadow100
  • Like 1
1 hour ago, Shadow100 said:

Bitch pup I posted a pic of on that other thread she was from a litter of 9, every pup placed in good homes no money changed hands, when her mother was lined no money changed hands for the stud fee. Her mother was from a litter of 9 as well all those pups were gifted free of charge. Red & white dog I posted a pic of was gifted too, as were his 7 litter mates. If you mix in decent circles that’s the way it’s done.

People can charge whatever they want for pups I won’t lose any sleep over it but if you charge £250 for a pup you can’t have a pop at someone charging £1000 because it’s all the same, just one man will have a bit more spare cash at the end of it but both are profiting from working dogs.

Genuine question this, not being smart. . . . . . but what happens if you dont have many mates, or a very big circle, and dont have many family members etc. I keep my self very much to my self and if I had to home 9 pups with folk I know into dogs and the same type as me, I think id really struggle. But id also really struggle to put any down. Ive never bred a litter.

• Like 4
1 hour ago, Shadow100 said:

I don’t care tbh what people charge im not them an I’m not buying?? but I will take the piss out of the silly  prices asked because I can an will an I think £1000 big boys is mental tbh but at the same time if I was to breed a litter I don’t expect everyone to have to get a free pup just because some man or men on the hunting life says so an me pick the bill up for every f****r getting one for free an me paying it should be me getting one for free it’s my bitch all the outlay to rear it’s a joint effort for all wanting a pup out the bitch .least they can do is pay for wormers an chipping or get some money in the kitty to assist with rearing is on the best of the best after all it’s a joint effort.I’ve gifted pups I’ve sold a couple of pups to cover outlay at a fair rate in comparison to lurcher going rate at the time an received gifted pups Your trying to get your point over to the wrong person shadow I’m no money man but at the same time not genuinely bothered what others are paying or charging because I’m definitely not buying ?? 

• Like 2
1 hour ago, SheepChaser said:

Genuine question this, not being smart. . . . . . but what happens if you dont have many mates, or a very big circle, and dont have many family members etc. I keep my self very much to my self and if I had to home 9 pups with folk I know into dogs and the same type as me, I think id really struggle. But id also really struggle to put any down. Ive never bred a litter.

I’m the same. I only have a couple of mates with lurchers. My family definitely wouldn’t want one, and most of my hunting mate have gun dogs, so they definitely wouldn’t want one. Therefore I’d sell them to strangers... 

on that note, I was gifted a really well bred coursing dog from a friend.. all the others I’ve had to pay for as I’ve got them from an advert in the countryman’s or EDRD. 

Edited by moonlighter
  • Like 2