Barking mad lol

• Replies 35
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

There's still stuff about at working man's prices... Depends what circles you move in. I will make £100 notes on a litter of 4 terrier pups, folks should go out and work for their money... Not peddle

Genuine question this, not being smart. . . . . . but what happens if you dont have many mates, or a very big circle, and dont have many family members etc. I keep my self very much to my self and if

You can gift em or sell them at working mans prices or you can sell them at extortion prices guaranteed home for life is not a ? guarantee what ever way you do it once that pups left your house that p

Posted Images

There a done for type now mate like many other Lurchers because of price of Lurchers it encourages people to breed anything for coin out of rubbish I think it’ll only get harder for lads that want a pup for work to get anything decent soon 

22 minutes ago, Daniel cain said:

There's still stuff about at working man's prices... Depends what circles you move in. I will make £100 notes on a litter of 4 terrier pups, folks should go out and work for their money... Not peddle the arses off the dogs?DSC_1170.JPG.e00769297bae55e47ef4740825bf8fa8.JPG

Nice 1

43 minutes ago, Daniel cain said:

There's still stuff about at working man's prices... Depends what circles you move in. I will make £100 notes on a litter of 4 terrier pups, folks should go out and work for their money... Not peddle the arses off the dogs?DSC_1170.JPG.e00769297bae55e47ef4740825bf8fa8.JPG

Long time since i breed a litter of them , i made a fortune they went for £15 a piece , easiest terrier to enter  always liked russels apart from there gob ? 

• Haha 1
52 minutes ago, Daniel cain said:

You breed these mate atb longers01 

Been done to death this topic, people can charge whatever they want for pet dogs, it doesn’t affect any sort of working bloodline so makes no difference at all. Working dogs bred out of workers should be gifted to decent homes bottom line. Unless the breeder genuinely couldn’t afford to do the litter for himself without making his money back then a small fee fair enough but really working dogs should be gifted.

Edited by Shadow100

I regularly take a peak at similar sites...not because I'm looking for a new pup but simply so I can make a note of any breeders whose dogs I like the look of for future reference. Although the covid prices are still ridiculously high, one thing I've started noticing over the last few weeks is a growing number of dogs around six months which are suddenly needing to be rehomed. I wonder why.? 

Needless to say, they all say something along the lines of "through no fault of his/her own," "sudden/unexpected health issues in the family," "new job means we no longer have enough time to spend with him/her." Considering the looming increase in unemployment and the number of people now working from home, I can't believe how many people suddenly are lucky enough to get full time jobs within a few months of buying a high maintenance working breed.

• Like 2

Its these greedy f@ckers that's ruining a good type of lurcher and for nothing else but the money !!

and as for young lurchers needing re homed ,well says it fffing all ,the breeder didn't vet the new owner as they just thinking ££££ and letting pups go to clueless owners.

shame on the lot of them .

• Like 1