out last night with the new p15

j j m

me and the bif felleh went out last night i was using my p15 which i just got yesterday it has had full internals done by mark dempsey and his shroude fitted and other add ons got a good few rabbits i will try to put pics up

IMG_20200723_210025.jpg

• Like 7

1 hour ago, j j m said:

me and the bif felleh went out last night i was using my p15 which i just got yesterday it has had full internals done by mark dempsey and his shroude fitted and other add ons got a good few rabbits i will try to put pics up

IMG_20200723_210025.jpg

Nice one jjm especially the black one. There used to be a black rabbit in the opposite field to the paddocks permission I've got. Was hoping for it to cross the road so I could get it for a sentimental pic ?

not sure who makes them mate id not really heard of them untill my mate said he was selling his to by a cricket out the box new there not to good ,but mark dempsey done this one very nicely and if you have fac its the simplest rifle ive ever owned to turn right up in 3 seconds flat,ive not got fac so sub 12lb does me

• Like 1

yes my mate has had this a couple of years its like new ,he spent a good few quid on it getting it tuned and extras put on it,he loved it only reason he sold it was he was buying my mates cricket its a very accurate hunting gun with no weight to it at all

• Like 1
35 minutes ago, j j m said:

you could be right bud

Yeah, he shot it over a weekend to see if it suited him, but found it too light. And like you say, it was accurate as anything, and had a fair bit of work done on it, but just too light.