Lithium battery

Any lads on here had any bother with the lithium battery  gauge? When I check to see how much life is left in it it’s saying full all the time, even after use, when put on charge it says full aswell. Had it a few seasons now with no problems  it’s the 22amp one 

Mine last for ages before even the first indicator charge light goes out it’s a 22amp I run a 170 copy with variable I probably get 2 or 3 decent trips before the first light goes out I recon I’ve had my lithium battery about 7 years now I remember it was £220 to my door I felt at the time it was expensive but it whose me nothing now looked recently the same battery is about £300

• Like 1

What I can gather with lithium there not like the old wet cell type were the gradually loose charge lithium stays at full power but once that first indicator light goes out they drain reasonably quickly then go completely flat I alway keep mine topped up even over the summer months I’ll occasionally bung it on charge 

9 hours ago, Jude said:

Any lads on here had any bother with the lithium battery  gauge? When I check to see how much life is left in it it’s saying full all the time, even after use, when put on charge it says full aswell. Had it a few seasons now with no problems  it’s the 22amp one 

I'm 4 or 5 seasons in with mine now and it only loses one bar after a full night's lamping.  

Will last 3 or 4 good outings before going dead. 

I always charge mine after a night's lamping so it stays topped up

• Like 1
7 hours ago, dogmad riley said:

I'm 4 or 5 seasons in with mine now and it only loses one bar after a full night's lamping.  

Will last 3 or 4 good outings before going dead. 

I always charge mine after a night's lamping so it stays topped up

That the 22amp one DR ??