Bad press for bull lurchers

Right bunch muppets on there. They got  fair few followers mind.

This heading makes me laugh

Badgers 'could be wiped out' warns conservationist ahead of cull
I bloody wish the filthy stinking bloody things. Tripping over them round here. They used to be fine 30 years ago. Numbers just right out the way as well. 

• Like 3
51 minutes ago, terryd said:

I bloody wish the filthy stinking bloody things. Tripping over them round here. They used to be fine 30 years ago. Numbers just right out the way as well. 

Fecking things Are everywhere no wonder rabbits are scarce

11 hours ago, terryd said:

They should make every “conservationist” pay back farmers for every reactor that has to be destroyed ! 

There are lads here with pedigree cattle worth ten or twenty thousand per animal but if that animal tests positive they are giving him €900 and shipping it off to go in the food chain anyway !! Go figure ! 

1 hour ago, WILF said:

They should make every “conservationist” pay back farmers for every reactor that has to be destroyed ! 

There are lads here with pedigree cattle worth ten or twenty thousand per animal but if that animal tests positive they are giving him €900 and shipping it off to go in the food chain anyway !! Go figure ! 

It’s a very clever scam isn’t it.

I have a cow worth let’s say £2000 as a fat beast.

It gets TB. Or is suspected of having TB.

You, DEFRA, take that cow and give me less than it’s worth, and you pay using tax payers money.

You then sell my cow into the food chain for its full value and pocket the cash.

Very clever that. It’s costing the tax payer millions and making DEFRA a shit ton of cash.

Oh and the cow probably didn’t have TB in the first place but you couldn’t tell until you killed it. 

• Like 2
2 hours ago, SheepChaser said:

It’s a very clever scam isn’t it.

I have a cow worth let’s say £2000 as a fat beast.

It gets TB. Or is suspected of having TB.

You, DEFRA, take that cow and give me less than it’s worth, and you pay using tax payers money.

You then sell my cow into the food chain for its full value and pocket the cash.

Very clever that. It’s costing the tax payer millions and making DEFRA a shit ton of cash.

Oh and the cow probably didn’t have TB in the first place but you couldn’t tell until you killed it. 

well maybe so mate, but them black/whites  deff need controlling  mate ,  just like foxes have to be . if they were like a rat in appearance , instead of the cuddly look  like  them and foxes hold , no fecker would  be bothered .!