Acid attack on the police

When the police come threw your door mob handed at early o’clock, your knicked they no who you are and what you have done someone’s just give; themselves a huge sentence over a bit of dealing for which they would have got a few years, criminal masterminds ?

• Like 2
2 hours ago, W. Katchum said:

What a fcuking kicking they will have had in cells by now, them other cops will be livid. Bet they have fell a few times an hit every wall in cell lol I not a fan of coppers but to do that do them when your caught red handed an blatantly is jist madness an they will feel the full closed clenched hand of the law I bet 

It really hurts when they have it in for you lol Them cells become very dangerous places to sleep and sit down in ?

10 hours ago, JDHUNTING said:

The crims will get some cushy jail time with their chums. The trial will cost millions, the coppers will be off for years and get paid fortunes in compo. The victim here as always will be the tax payer.

I very much doubt the cops will be off for years mate. 

There was a time when even criminals had a bit more about them than todays turn out of gutless spoilt little shits.....when your door go's through in the early hours thats it the games up.....if you are at it then the police are your competition dont be throwing tantrums like petulant children when you lose to them.....it doesnt seem like theres any pride left in people anymore regardless what level of society.

• Like 7
  • Thanks 1