How are the match goers coping .

Just bumped into an old pal ,he has been a keen home and away supporter for  years ,only missed a handful of games in  forty odd years ,never seen such a change in a fella ,from being a sunny fella ,he is now a miserable ,depressed ,suicidal wreck who honestly can't see the point of life without going to watch his team ,,.anyone on here seen similar ?and how are the regular match goers coping .

No jokes about the obvious member and his affiliation please x

I like to see the positives in life, so this may just give the obsessives a chance to get their lives back on track and concentrate on the things that really matter.......bit like heroin addicts going cold turkey; it hurts for a while, but worth it in the end !

Cheers.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

well Stan, they were on about   brining  few fans back in to the grounds October , and i was thinking of going down the Wolves with my brother or my son this season to see few games, and look at our new signing's .But  seeing them on the box, like i do most times his ok, but i know few season ticket holders , they prob pissed off , and wolves fans are terrible for moaning , if what they do on fookin Facebook all the time :wallbash:

I’ve stopped going to matches for quite a while now I am just obsessed with my dream team I love it the mini league we have in work attracts about 20 teams and it keeps you interested during winter I was 4th last year this year I want glory 3rd at the minute long way to go lol.

And Bird I cant believe Wolves fans are moaning you’ve got a blinding manager a great team spirit and seem to be doing well and getting better I follow them very closely good luck for the season.