TWO WILL DO !

I set four snares yesterday  hoping to trick a couple and though there was thick fog this morning i had a bit of luck as i climbed the hill the fog had cleared and the Grass was dry  and the Rabbits  were out in large numbers and though it was nice to see them it would be very hard work  dragging a dozen down . When we arrived there at first light we parked at the side of a small wood and Rabbits were every where  and when i returned  my Mrs told me they were strait back out and could have easily popped a  bagful like we used too do  as kids .

IMG_20200922_070448.jpg

IMG_20200922_070241.jpg

• Like 3

Where my home is  i would see  at least one  Fox  every single day  ! in the two years that i have lived in the Dales i have not seen one  also in Leicestershire  i would expect to lose one third of what i catch to Foxes and Buzzard damage  but this is the price you have to pay  to be able to catch Rabbits in a Hunting County but other than that i can do what i please on great deal of land

bun359.jpg

• Like 1
20 minutes ago, W. Katchum said:

Few handy lil spots like that here, especially around the business parks, kids parks an car parks. Get there early an they literally run to the fence am let you walk past then come back through as soon as you passed. Handy for keeping ferrets fed of cant get out properly ?

Your right Don  but at home we were surrounded  by Rabbits  but i never had the heart to shoot one .

P1010193_zpsysuyy1w1.jpg

• Like 2