Meanwhile in wales

• Replies 60
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

There's enough in that camp to increase the male population of that village by almost 30%...they probably hanging for a rub...... I wouldn't want my Mrs or young daughter anywhere near the dirty depra

The poor b*****ds have been through enough already.they'll be trying to get back home in no time.

Every politician will be an utter pile of shite until one comes along that has the guts to stand up and say “This is f***ing madness”..........until then.......

Posted Images

Not far from me Francie, first people heard of it was last week when they said the camp was under consideration, then by Fri it was confirmed that a few hundred males would be there free to come and go as they please from today.

Not really any amenities or facilities down there and probably no more than 1000 people in Penally.

Obviously they need to be held somewhere but having hundreds of unknown blokes running free is absolutely criminal.

There's enough in that camp to increase the male population of that village by almost 30%...they probably hanging for a rub...... I wouldn't want my Mrs or young daughter anywhere near the dirty depraved cnuts...... They the sort that don't take no for an answer.. 

• Like 9
  • Thanks 1
1 hour ago, Daniel cain said:

There's enough in that camp to increase the male population of that village by almost 30%...they probably hanging for a rub...... I wouldn't want my Mrs or young daughter anywhere near the dirty depraved cnuts...... They the sort that don't take no for an answer.. 

I wonder how they'll behave in rural areas. Up till now they've been housed in luxury hotels in town centres full of metrosexual men who probably welcome the invaders. I doubt rural types will be quite so welcoming.