HW100 kt stock

1 hour ago, lifelong cumbrian said:

Does anyone have a cheap HW100kt stock for sale, nothing fancy, thinking of trying to make a skeleton type stock if i can get a stock cheap enough. Thank you.

Was thinking about doing that a while back. Thought it'd probably make the whole setup a bit too front heavy and unbalanced though, so shelved the idea.

Be interesting to hear if you do it though,  and see if it does make it front heavy etc

23 minutes ago, villaman said:

Shit forum , with obnoxious tosser’s who run it that goes for a lot  w*****s on there too

Very rarely read anything on there just look at the adverts and to that end, I have picked up spare mags and bit n pieces hence seeing the stock that LC is looking for.  Talking of w-----s, I got in touch with your mates at Sportsman to make an enquiry for a mate regarding a CZ gun ............................................ that place is so full of sh1te, I won't go into it on here but they just lied ............................. again.

Phil

• Like 1
  • Sad 1
7 hours ago, philpot said:

Very rarely read anything on there just look at the adverts and to that end, I have picked up spare mags and bit n pieces hence seeing the stock that LC is looking for.  Talking of w-----s, I got in touch with your mates at Sportsman to make an enquiry for a mate regarding a CZ gun ............................................ that place is so full of sh1te, I won't go into it on here but they just lied ............................. again.

Phil

Had a few run ins with them in the past few months as well Phil . Ordered 500 Norma.22&.17 ammo and told it will be 3 weeks , here we are 7 weeks on and they have said ,  we can’t give you definite date , although they are in at Ruag 

• Like 1
On 23/09/2020 at 07:10, villaman said:

Had a few run ins with them in the past few months as well Phil . Ordered 500 Norma.22&.17 ammo and told it will be 3 weeks , here we are 7 weeks on and they have said ,  we can’t give you definite date , although they are in at Ruag 

Norma .22 are rws in a different box.

All I read is how sugar hotel India tango that place is .How by the holy Agnes the great whore of buxtehide is that place still open..

Here S,d ,Airgunforum, airgun universe all full of lied too disgruntled customers if it was a dog you put it down. 

• Haha 2