Rewilding. Is it me?

Humans have basically turned into a bunch of whinging big girls blouses that are afraid of their own fcukin shadows. 

Ohh don't release bears because they might eat a few sheep don't release a few otters because they might eat a few fish and on and on and on it goes like a bunch of ole fcukin women. 

• Like 3
  • Haha 3

• Replies 97
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

I wont be popular but I don't agree at all. People co existed, competed and hunted these these species for millenia before technology and increasing population made them extinct.  Is it so b

Yeah but if we buy a fair trade bath bomb and cappuccino then 10% will go to the WWF so they can tell a dirt poor African that he should stop poisoning lions because he’s a b*****d and we need to save

Humans have basically turned into a bunch of whinging big girls blouses that are afraid of their own fcukin shadows.  Ohh don't release bears because they might eat a few sheep don't release a fe

10 minutes ago, dogmandont said:

Humans have basically turned into a bunch of whinging big girls blouses that are afraid of their own fcukin shadows. 

Ohh don't release bears because they might eat a few sheep don't release a few otters because they might eat a few fish and on and on and on it goes like a bunch of ole fcukin women. 

Yeah but if we buy a fair trade bath bomb and cappuccino then 10% will go to the WWF so they can tell a dirt poor African that he should stop poisoning lions because he’s a b*****d and we need to save these beautiful creatures. 

LOL

• Like 6
2 hours ago, dogmandont said:

I didn't know that you Irish were so keen on releasing things. Every time they create a sanctuary to release a few refugees some fecker burns it down ?

• Haha 1
1 hour ago, Nicepix said:

I didn't know that you Irish were so keen on releasing things. Every time they create a sanctuary to release a few refugees some fecker burns it down ?

does not happen the b*****ds start whinging and burn it down themselves, hope they set one up in North Wales, some of the Meibion should remember how to set up a decent fire?

9 hours ago, neil82 said:

does not happen the b*****ds start whinging and burn it down themselves, hope they set one up in North Wales, some of the Meibion should remember how to set up a decent fire?

Remember the old slogan: "Come home to a real fire"? And somebody always added; "Buy a cottage in Wales"  ?

• Like 1
15 hours ago, Born Hunter said:

Yeah but if we buy a fair trade bath bomb and cappuccino then 10% will go to the WWF so they can tell a dirt poor African that he should stop poisoning lions because he’s a b*****d and we need to save these beautiful creatures. 

LOL

Or alternatively for just £3 a month we can adopt a lion get a f***ing teddy bear and a monthly magazine of total shite to tell us how remarkable you are for saving poor Leo and how we would be even more amazing if we could just spare a bit more, worlds gone mad I tell you ✌️

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1
7 minutes ago, Greyman said:

Or alternatively for just £3 a month we can adopt a lion get a f***ing teddy bear and a monthly magazine of total shite to tell us how remarkable you are for saving poor Leo and how we would be even more amazing if we could just spare a bit more, worlds gone mad I tell you ✌️

Detachment from reality and an overwhelming sense of virtue.

Theres a page I follow on IG called nature is metal. It just shows all the savage, stomach turning stuff that actually happens in the natural world. I honestly think it should be a class in school! Ha 

• Like 2

Your right there, I have seen some seriously scary stuff coming out of young people’s mouths when asked about were food comes from on the tv, they have managed to totally detach an entire generation from the reality’s of life, there is a proportion that think meat is made and not a living thing ?