Some may like this.....

8 hours ago, WILF said:

All my family used to go and do this every year from way back.....I used to love the smell of the hop fields when I was a kid although the tradition had stopped with my brothers generation.

We lived on a little small holding just outside Sandwhich in Kent and right in amongst the fields.....Sandwhich still had its old cattle market then.....it’s a car park and supermarket now :( 

Sadly now all lost.......I miss MY England 

Anyway, I hope some of you enjoy ?

A stellar cast

That was a great clip . I watched it to see if my I could see my grandad. He used to have a fish and chip van on the hop fields of Kent . Made a fortune he used to say . 
          Similar thing when I was a lad was black currant picking. A few coaches used to come and pick Up the pickers from our village and take us to Newent ( Gloucestershire) . They used to go to the Ribena factory. You were paid by the weight of your bucket . The trick everyone did was to piss in your bucket just before weighing...... every little helps . Never did like ribena .?

• Haha 3