Lloyd Honeyghan

Havent seen Lloyd since Gary Masons funeral he looked a state then....always sad to see a world champion athlete not looking after himself but he was his own man.

He was a proper ladies man i have a photo of him somewhere walking into the Thomas a Beckett with about 5 ladies all over him i,ll try and dig it out.....he was the only man ive ever heard answer the question of how many kids have you got with ....some ?

17 minutes ago, gnasher16 said:

Lloyd was never shy for a social evening this was at The Troxy in South London years ago...2 whiteys on the end feeling like dots on a domino......big Audley up the back there.

IMG_4332.jpg

Bump in to Shannon the Cannon a couple of year ago at Wembley before a big fight, he's a big unit like. 

received_281157539164864~2.jpeg

3 hours ago, gnasher16 said:

Lloyd was never shy for a social evening this was at The Troxy in South London years ago...2 whiteys on the end feeling like dots on a domino......big Audley up the back there.

IMG_4332.jpg

If wilf see's that he'll never speak to you again....

• Thanks 1
  • Haha 4

He was one of my favourite boxers back when he was fighting, he was a funny bloke.

I could be wrong but didn’t he suffer with fragile hands, kept breaking them ?......maybe I’m dreaming that up.

Anyway, I felt a bit sad when I read this as you tend to do when high profile people who you liked in your youth get in a bad way......hope he makes a full recovery 

Edited by WILF
On 20/09/2020 at 17:45, gnasher16 said:

Havent seen Lloyd since Gary Masons funeral he looked a state then....always sad to see a world champion athlete not looking after himself but he was his own man.

He was a proper ladies man i have a photo of him somewhere walking into the Thomas a Beckett with about 5 ladies all over him i,ll try and dig it out.....he was the only man ive ever heard answer the question of how many kids have you got with ....some ?

Remember seeing Floyd years ago outside York hall, we'd gone down with our local gym for the golden gloves or a.b.a's, can't remember which. He was still fighting at the time. Came over to the minibus we was in, chatting away and handing out photos. Lovely fella....

Re: the "Beckett" did you know the fella who ran it? Gary Davidson, ex pro, lightweight or something similar...was training with his son last year, none too shabby himself, runs a gym out Cambridge way...

Yokel