Dog Crate ~ Of The 'Holding Cell' Level?

• Replies 54
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

I was quoted £500 to do some welding on my jimny by a garage. I thought feck that I will weld it myself.so bought a welder and a bottle of gas and cracked on.im a welding virgin myself.but practice on

A buggered one.

Cheers.

Posted Images

3 minutes ago, gnasher16 said:

You could get some 2 x 2 timbers as posts and butt the panels up to them so that no wood is exposed on the inside.

:o Damn!!! I do think Gnasher just blew the internet apart!!! (Fukk; Why didn't I think of That?!? :D Where's the 'Not Worthy' emoji?!)

You, sir, are an absolute Genius!!! One fell swoop and I reckon ye've cracked it wide open! Even as we speak, my mind's rushing through the details: Galvy strips holding the mesh to the wood, inside?

I've already said I'm no chippy. But, I Can cut and bend More galvy strips, to make internal and external corner braces, to hold the frames together?

Just need to figure how to nut, bolt and washer the whole thing together? Boosh! Easy! Even for me!!!

My hat's off to you, sir! That is Bloody Brilliant! Thank You!!! :D

I'm still gonna get a welder though. Just because this thread's got me so pumped about it! And; Fukk Katchum!!! ? ??

• Haha 1

King; The nicest dog you could ever wish to meet :) Only, he's a big, strong fukker. And I have two dear little things here who throw heat, once a year a piece. So, I get maybe one month in twelve when his adolescent hormones go absolutely fukking Ballistic!

Nothing else for it but to lock him up. Bit like a fukking werewolf. But, thankfully, not Every month. Just lasts longer :( 

12 minutes ago, Ken's Deputy said:

King; The nicest dog you could ever wish to meet :) Only, he's a big, strong fukker. And I have two dear little things here who throw heat, once a year a piece. So, I get maybe one month in twelve when his adolescent hormones go absolutely fukking Ballistic!

Nothing else for it but to lock him up. Bit like a fukking werewolf. But, thankfully, not Every month. Just lasts longer :( 

Ah right I know how that feels I've got a terrier bitch here now in season.and the male terrier is panting constantly it's quite annoying to be honest.but yea a larger dog get him penned up ?

• Like 1

Bugger's just come sat by Her cage, whining and moaning :( Literally, any day (Hour?!) now; Shit's gonna hit the fan!

I'm hoping the wreck of his old cage will hold him, this one last time? But, hell yeah! I'm following Gnashers advice and buying in a shit ton of 2 x 2 and strapping, first thing.

Bitch is, I have an 8 x 4 sheet of 1" steel mesh out there. Took me all week end, bouncing it off a mate, to realise I need Another one! Fifty quid a throw they are too!

No worries: Come late December, when the other little bugger starts? I'll have him a ready made, quick to assemble, no where for him to get his teeth into Cage! Lock the bugger in there and get on with my welding practice! ?

• Like 1
28 minutes ago, king said:

Ah right I know how that feels I've got a terrier bitch here now in season.and the male terrier is panting constantly it's quite annoying to be honest.but yea a larger dog get him penned up ?

You not got your bull cross anymore king?

18 minutes ago, shaaark said:

You not got your bull cross anymore king?

Yes still got him.getting him fit the last 4 weeks but it's to warm really so steady away.end of the month he will be good to go..

A nice cold wind we need ?

• Like 1