Collie x whippet

3 hours ago, nothernlite said:

If that's to me Danny just felt like a change plus the acd in it gives them that we bit more guts they run very simaler to the beddy nice to have a we change rather than sticking to the one type 

Poxon the best dog Ive had been collie whippet for what I do not interested in anythink else but rabbits

• Like 1

• Replies 41
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Skye: Hancock's Tory (Richard Jones x Katie 3/4 Border collie 1/4 beardie) x Liz Tinsley's Mermaid (3/4 whippet 1/4 greyhound)  from the early or mid 90s.

Aye but some say thete to clever for some 

Stop talking German 

Posted Images

40 minutes ago, troyboy17 said:

Poxon the best dog Ive had been collie whippet for what I do not interested in anythink else but rabbits

Alright mate that’s not really what I was asking what was the best dog you’ve had I was asking about the beddy xs you had what did you feel they were lacking to revert to collie xs

9 minutes ago, troyboy17 said:

Don't get me wrong they are fine but very head strong  

Try a collie beddy mix mate they seem to tick most boxes none of that sensitive collie stuff an no head strong stuff from the beddy it’s a Match made in heaven I can’t see my self going any other way than this cross now mate can be used for a bit of everything an real easy to live with 

18 minutes ago, poxon said:

Try a collie beddy mix mate they seem to tick most boxes none of that sensitive collie stuff an no head strong stuff from the beddy it’s a Match made in heaven I can’t see my self going any other way than this cross now mate can be used for a bit of everything an real easy to live with 

U rate them then d

11 minutes ago, Black neck said:

U rate them then d

Sure do d I think there a great cross I like collie crosses but not heavy on the collie love beddy crosses i always have done since I were a kid I like all the mix ups of traditional bred stuff with a drop of deerhound in em as well there my cuppa t an suit me but also like some of the well bred racey bull crosses but couldn’t warrant me owning one I wouldn’t be able to do it justice so stick to the old stuff that I can use

6 minutes ago, poxon said:

Sure do d I think there a great cross I like collie crosses but not heavy on the collie love beddy crosses i always have done since I were a kid I like all the mix ups of traditional bred stuff with a drop of deerhound in em as well there my cuppa t an suit me but also like some of the well bred racey bull crosses but couldn’t warrant me owning one I wouldn’t be able to do it justice so stick to the old stuff that I can use

Them bullx are just lurchers same as the others I do rabbits odd birds and bits and bobs aswell as run o the mill wolves and bison 7 nights a week 

• Like 1
3 minutes ago, Black neck said:

Them bullx are just lurchers same as the others I do rabbits odd birds and bits and bobs aswell as run o the mill wolves and bison 7 nights a week 

I run with a local lad who gets on here who’s got a 28-29tts Sal/bull/greyhound it’s a nice dog it mugs rabbits people say these big heavy type dogs are no good on rabbits I’ve seen his dog run big fields an small it catches them well as good as any I think it’s just my preference for the type I keep but if I kept a bull x I don’t think I’d do it justice I only get out on the lamp 2-3times a week with a bit of mooching about an a bit of ferreting..........what am I saying I mean 7days an 7nights a week if I’m not working them in the day I can be found doing 5miles by the side of a push bike when we stop for a fag break I make the dog jump 5 bar gates ???

1 minute ago, poxon said:

I run with a local lad who gets on here who’s got a 28-29tts Sal/bull/greyhound it’s a nice dog it mugs rabbits people say these big heavy type dogs are no good on rabbits I’ve seen his dog run big fields an small it catches them well as good as any I think it’s just my preference for the type I keep but if I kept a bull x I don’t think I’d do it justice I only get out on the lamp 2-3times a week with a bit of mooching about an a bit of ferreting..........what am I saying I mean 7days an 7nights a week if I’m not working them in the day I can be found doing 5miles by the side of a push bike when we stop for a fag break I make the dog jump 5 bar gates ???

Just 7 nights i do at least 8 then mek them jump over the house repointing the chimney on route 

• Haha 1
21 hours ago, nothernlite said:

If that's to me Danny just felt like a change plus the acd in it gives them that we bit more guts they run very simaler to the beddy nice to have a we change rather than sticking to the one type 

You hope they do?

• Like 1