Collie x whippet

• Replies 41
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Skye: Hancock's Tory (Richard Jones x Katie 3/4 Border collie 1/4 beardie) x Liz Tinsley's Mermaid (3/4 whippet 1/4 greyhound)  from the early or mid 90s.

Aye but some say thete to clever for some 

Stop talking German 

Posted Images

3 hours ago, SheepChaser said:

I’ve a fast, leggy type collie bitch here, I often wonder about putting a runner over her. 

3 hours ago, SheepChaser said:

I’ve a fast, leggy type collie bitch here, I often wonder about putting a runner over her. 

U do and I'll be first in line

14 hours ago, troyboy17 said:

Northernlite  u have had to revert to something with collie in it lol

Thought you was a beddy x man Mate but seem to have reverted to a collie x man what did you find wrong with the beddy xs to make you decide collie xs are the way forward? I like a mix up of both the crosses but not to much collie in the hybrid collie blood goes a long way 

1 hour ago, poxon said:

Thought you was a beddy x man Mate but seem to have reverted to a collie x man what did you find wrong with the beddy xs to make you decide collie xs are the way forward? I like a mix up of both the crosses but not to much collie in the hybrid collie blood goes a long way 

If that's to me Danny just felt like a change plus the acd in it gives them that we bit more guts they run very simaler to the beddy nice to have a we change rather than sticking to the one type 

• Like 1
28 minutes ago, nothernlite said:

If that's to me Danny just felt like a change plus the acd in it gives them that we bit more guts they run very simaler to the beddy nice to have a we change rather than sticking to the one type 

No davie to Troyboy he had beddy blooded dogs when on the beddy Fb group just wondered what made him want to change to collie xs what he found weren’t for him about the beddy  crosses 

• Like 1