Which firearm is best for hunting? Shotgun or Rifle

25 minutes ago, Born Hunter said:

Compromise.... Airburst railgun. Also battery powered so it'll go nice with the tesla. Like the H&H spec RR, for the technosexual.

Ye good choice I used one for cow stalking last year, it has the added benefit of gutting, skinning and cooking the quarry in one foul swoop. 

• Replies 48
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Shotgun for post offices ,handgun for banks .

Bit too fiddly for me all that scope rubbish, I just keep it simple and low key and use one of these  

Phased plasma rifle in the 40 watt range Brindle sleeve essential for high end mousing missions Camo for show, brindle for a pro

Posted Images

That's like asking what's the best eating utensil, a spoon or a knife. That would depend if you're eating soup or pork chop. 

Short answer is there is no "best" as each has its own uses. You use the best tool for each particular job. 

18 minutes ago, walshie said:

That's like asking what's the best eating utensil, a spoon or a knife. That would depend if you're eating soup or pork chop. 

Short answer is there is no "best" as each has its own uses. You use the best tool for each particular job. 

What’s a matter with you man I eat Soup sandwiches all the time ??

• Haha 1
4 hours ago, chartpolski said:

I particularly like the Chey Tac M2000;

IMG_1315.JPG.4f5ba4522b13f544b8f17f29435e6899.JPG

Rarely miss with it.......mind you there's not much left of the rabbit !

Cheers.

That's ok if its pest control..plus you dont have to pick em up to chuck In the hedge.

5 hours ago, shovel leaner said:

Where’s Alsone when you need him . I’ve a feeling  he will be along soon . Standby. ?

Don’t think he drifts into this section, he’ll just get told not so politely to fcukoff?

after he’s given a stupid answer 

• Haha 3

What time is it in tampa Florida has Richard gone to bed or was he a fraud all along, I was hoping to come in and see him reveal the all purpose, multi caliber, over and under, side by side every thing from 177 to missile launching ability,s in a compact pistol with fold out shoulder extension type combo thingy, oh well on with the catty ??