Which firearm is best for hunting? Shotgun or Rifle

• Replies 48
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Shotgun for post offices ,handgun for banks .

Bit too fiddly for me all that scope rubbish, I just keep it simple and low key and use one of these  

Phased plasma rifle in the 40 watt range Brindle sleeve essential for high end mousing missions Camo for show, brindle for a pro

Posted Images

A Catapult will always feed me, I do have a couple of air rifles but use them very rarely and don’t like the noise of firearms as they disturb the peace and make everything behave cautiously, if I was in pest control or needed numbers for a living then yes I’d use a powder burner but for the modest amount I need a catty will do fine and the odd pigeon clear out is better with the air gun, spent a day in here clearing out pigeons over lockdown it’s a big cave so could not use anything else for fear of Ricochet and the posh houses in the woods opposite calling the police every 2mins, so I guess the answer is horses for courses

4540CB80-41A6-4829-B2B3-622A2819162A.jpeg

• Like 1
4 minutes ago, JDHUNTING said:

Bit too fiddly for me all that scope rubbish, I just keep it simple and low key and use one of these

punt_gun.jpg

BSA Stutzen, now you're talking

Note the 500 bulldog pellets inside the shooters bottom lip, and the appropriate blend of Harris tweed against the masonry

If this is a serious question which I’m absolutely sure it’s not, If you need to ask you shouldn’t be considering purchasing either but looking at your profile newbie first post from USA I’m sure you just pick them up with your weekly shopping bog rolls toothpaste peanut butter Semi auto pump action you get my drift.

I adore this site......

• Haha 1