Nigeria Steps Up!!!

Wow! 'Human Rights Groups' are already pissing in their pants about it. (Are children and women not fukking Humans then? Have They no right to Rights? Link.

For those with the attention span of a grain of sand ~ Plenty then ~ here's a synopsis:

Fukk kiddies. Or rape women, in this part of Nigeria? They'll, under law, literally cut your fukking balls off - none of this 'pop a pill, 'Chemical Castration' shit. They Will Cut Your Fukking Balls Off!

Then, they'll Kill you!!! :D

Massive Exodus of islamists from That part of the country then! LMFAO!

• Like 1

Shock ! Horror !.......Africans in Africa are f***ing every young girl they can lay hands too regardless of age and wether they want too or not !! 
What a surprise........for the Telegraph !

Every other c**t in the world knew this years ago !  

• Like 3

BM; I know full well about Pakistan (And the vast majority of shit going down in India is due to their islamist minority. MSM will only ever mention gang raped school girls on public buses there. Never in Pak). Pakistan is, basically, the ground zero of islamists. Can't quite work out why they haven't called the capital " Islanisfukkinggreat " though.

Interesting responses though. Usually, here, mention kiddie fiddling and it's all tee shirt ripping, bulging eyed, 'Hang The b*****ds!!! What I wouldn't do to a paedo!!!'.

Highlight a place that's actually Doing shit? Whole collection of wide mouthed frogs!

Strange.

1 hour ago, W. Katchum said:

The want to stay with your own race?? I not sure but that’s how I’d take it, knowing other races are different and wanting no part of it. 

I think what Gnasher means is that’s it’s no surprise that Africans act like Africans.......these are based instinct people and they will always follow their base instincts.

In short, they don’t care if a girl is 10 or 110.....if they can grab her then they are f***ing her !

Happens amongst all wild animals ! 

Edited by WILF
  • Like 2
1 hour ago, WILF said:

I think what Gnasher means is that’s it’s no surprise that Africans act like Africans.......these are based instinct people and they will always follow their base instincts.

In short, they don’t care if a girl is 10 or 110.....if they can grab her then they are f***ing her !

Happens amongst all wild animals ! 

But I think the op,s point was that in this particular place in Africa if you commit rape or pedophilia they lob your nut sack off with a blunt knife before executing you, unless I read it wrong ?

• Thanks 1
2 minutes ago, Greyman said:

But I think the op,s point was that in this particular place in Africa if you commit rape or pedophilia they lob your nut sack off with a blunt knife before executing you, unless I read it wrong ?

And I am totally on board with that mate, not before time.......trouble is, it’s about 40,000 years too late ?

• Like 1
  • Haha 1