Mark hunt vs ray sefo

• Replies 78
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

I’m an absolute machine 

I'll never forget the way randleman slammed him only for him to beat him a short time later! Tough as boots loved MMA years ago don't really bother now. Big nog v sapp was another cracker. Randy coutu

Amazing fighter.mike zambidis 17 time world champion..5ft 5" this fight is impressive.and the commentator is mad as feck ?    

Posted Images

7 minutes ago, gnasher16 said:

Years ago i went over to Holland to watch a lad i knew fight on a Vale Tudo show and the main fight was Valentine Overeem i wasnt even aware about Alistair......Valentine was a proper handful himself and won his fight easily i thought he,d go a long way but didnt hear much of him after that.....what a monstrous pair of brothers to run into !

What about Crocop surely he would be up there with the greats no ?

Definitely crocop is at the top mate.

I watched this documentary on him about a year ago.his father saying he was kicking holes in the brick wall of the shed and would strangle his father wrestling lol.

• Like 1
16 minutes ago, Rogerbill said:

I thinks its tuff to say when their still active but i wouldy say henry cejudo is one of the best,he beat mighty mouse was probaly the most skilled around at that time,stipe is the besg heavyweight ever imo,very few gaps in either mens skillset

Not a bad shout with Cejudo as Beating d j is never an easy feat, sure he’s lost to him though also ? Anyway I was pleased when he beat Dillashaw as he’s a snide c**t anyway

dont really watch the heavyweights enough these days to pass comment on stipe

11 minutes ago, THE STIFFMEISTER said:

Style all of its own really ain’t it as opposed to the Muay Thai if it’s homeland 

I remember Rob Kaman saying the European rules were more suitable for a sport, I reckon he was right, the full Thai rules is good to watch but the elbows can make a right mess

• Confused 1
17 minutes ago, Greb147 said:

Most shocking KO in K1 has got to be when Mighty Mo got knocked out by that Thai fighter who was outweighed by over 100lb. 

Butterbean has some serious power though fair play to him..

1 hour ago, THE STIFFMEISTER said:

Not a bad shout with Cejudo as Beating d j is never an easy feat, sure he’s lost to him though also ? Anyway I was pleased when he beat Dillashaw as he’s a snide c**t anyway

dont really watch the heavyweights enough these days to pass comment on stipe

Yeh he lost to dj but won the rematch,have a look at stipes fights,very well rounded guy,beat ngannou,overeem,werdum,dos santos and dc twice,it was good tj got beat,tj ended a very promising fighters career by smashing him with a knee to the head well after the bell in sparring,chris holdsworth is his name,he got some really bad concussion and could not take a shot anymore after that

• Like 1
10 hours ago, THE STIFFMEISTER said:

Think the Dutch style is more aggressive boxing based really isn’t it ? 
where the Thai fights come across more like cock fighting 

Zzzzzzz.......zzzzzzzz.......zzzzzzzzz......zzzzzzzz

• Haha 2
20 hours ago, WILF said:

I don’t care if he is superman......with a name like “Mark Hunt “ I am definitely taking the piss ! Lol 

He can’t be allowed to get away with that......what the hell was his mum and dad thinking ?

Played football with a Lad called Wayne King...

We all put a big cheer up when his name came out over the tannoy lol

• Haha 1