Mark hunt vs ray sefo

3 minutes ago, Rusty_terrier said:

Gary Goodrige in the karate suit doing that mad crucifix and elbows is iconic as well

Remember seeing that in the 90's and thinking he killed the c**t, just caved his skull in with elbows. 

Did ya know Goodridge was word champ at arm wrestling as well. 

• Replies 78
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

I’m an absolute machine 

I'll never forget the way randleman slammed him only for him to beat him a short time later! Tough as boots loved MMA years ago don't really bother now. Big nog v sapp was another cracker. Randy coutu

Amazing fighter.mike zambidis 17 time world champion..5ft 5" this fight is impressive.and the commentator is mad as feck ?    

Posted Images

6 minutes ago, Rogerbill said:

Mcgregor lost to khabib,khabibs thd better fighter,jones took more gear than the hulk,jones is the best light heavyweight but not a great imo,if you think fedor could of competed against stipe,dc or ngannau.........im really  getting my coat

But Aldo was undefeated for over a decade and was on a 15 fight streak when he lost , better than mcgregor record . 

i think I see how this works . ?

7 minutes ago, THE STIFFMEISTER said:

You can go put it on and f**k off for all I care mate . Your saying that each of those fighters had more of an impact than fedor on the sport in general ??

the man was a driving force on most other fighters and probably inspired all the above 

No need to swear lil man,the is the last time im saying this,YOUR TALKING ABOUT YOUR FAVORITE FIGHTER NOT THE BEST FIGHTER

1 minute ago, Rogerbill said:

No need to swear lil man,the is the last time im saying this,YOUR TALKING ABOUT YOUR FAVORITE FIGHTER NOT THE BEST FIGHTER

it’s all subjective Or opinionated and that’s the three I would have . 

as asked who would you have ? Put some input in rather than sly digs 

7 minutes ago, king said:

Amazing fighter.mike zambidis 17 time world champion..5ft 5" this fight is impressive.and the commentator is mad as feck ?

If you like that style king have a look at a good British Muay Thai tear up between Charlie peters and Liam  Harrison 

• Like 2
Just now, THE STIFFMEISTER said:

it’s all subjective Or opinionated and that’s the three I would have . 

as asked who would you have ? Put some input in rather than sly digs 

You just told me to f**k me off lol.no sly digs,just staing my opinion,i gave input,read back,lets just say your greatest is based on impact,popular fighters and il say my greatest is based on skill and the best fighters

1 minute ago, Rogerbill said:

You just told me to f**k me off lol.no sly digs,just staing my opinion,i gave input,read back,lets just say your greatest is based on impact,popular fighters and il say my greatest is based on skill and the best fighters

so who are the best fighters then in your opinion ? 

6 minutes ago, THE STIFFMEISTER said:

so who are the best fighters then in your opinion ? 

I thinks its tuff to say when their still active but i wouldy say henry cejudo is one of the best,he beat mighty mouse was probaly the most skilled around at that time,stipe is the besg heavyweight ever imo,very few gaps in either mens skillset

37 minutes ago, THE STIFFMEISTER said:

At one point overreem looked absolutely unstoppable . 

Years ago i went over to Holland to watch a lad i knew fight on a Vale Tudo show and the main fight was Valentine Overeem i wasnt even aware about Alistair......Valentine was a proper handful himself and won his fight easily i thought he,d go a long way but didnt hear much of him after that.....what a monstrous pair of brothers to run into !

What about Crocop surely he would be up there with the greats no ?

• Like 1