daily record

3 hours ago, THE STIFFMEISTER said:

Imho I’ve got mixed feelings about this as I believe that if you do have a bull grey it should be a total liability to anything bar humans or dogs Or what’s the point in having one ? 

I’ve got a collie grey saluki here that’s just that ?

• Haha 1
5 hours ago, Big rowie said:

But would yous say it's the dogs fault or that the twats that own the dogs and have no idea how to raise them ? 

Never the dogs fault. I've kept Bull's half my life. Back in the day, I'd walk one of mine down the road like I was Tom Cruise, in Top Gun. Absolutely focused on every single aspect of what surrounded me.

" Corner coming up on the right. Pass well to the left, in case someone comes round it with a dog. "

" Pavement getting crowded, ahead. Check for people moving away from possible, incoming dog. Check behind; Anyone with a dog catching up? Cross the fukking road! "

Never had a mishap. Simple responsibility for what I had there.

'Five year old Tenisha was shot dead by her six year old brother, D’quell, after he found his mothers boyfriend, Lemar's, Glock 9mm stuffed down the side of the latter's favoured chair.'

The Glock's fault. Obviously.

Don't be a Nigger. Take some fukking responsibility.

• Like 1
  • Haha 2
5 hours ago, Ken's Deputy said:

Never the dogs fault. I've kept Bull's half my life. Back in the day, I'd walk one of mine down the road like I was Tom Cruise, in Top Gun. Absolutely focused on every single aspect of what surrounded me.

" Corner coming up on the right. Pass well to the left, in case someone comes round it with a dog. "

" Pavement getting crowded, ahead. Check for people moving away from possible, incoming dog. Check behind; Anyone with a dog catching up? Cross the fukking road! "

Never had a mishap. Simple responsibility for what I had there.

'Five year old Tenisha was shot dead by her six year old brother, D’quell, after he found his mothers boyfriend, Lemar's, Glock 9mm stuffed down the side of the latter's favoured chair.'

The Glock's fault. Obviously.

Don't be a Nigger. Take some fukking responsibility.

Couldnt of said it any better myself.

I think its folk that dont know how to look after the dogs. An they grow up wild 

• Like 1
17 hours ago, keepdiggin said:

Anyone hear about the chow chow x killing the 12 weeks old baby really upsetting to read. I’d never have a big dog in the house again got a little frenchie running about at the moment ? 

Not heard that but them chows are temperamental , my grandparents had one when I was a kid .the fluffy looks are deceiving on them .