daily record

just seen the front page of this rag up here apparently theres a new super dog being bred now to catch all of britains wild life in the article there is a picture of the quarry this super dog will catch pheasants fox deer hares badgers usual bollocks from biased media but it doesn't help when lads post everything they do on face ache another nail in the coffin for dog work this makes full front page news when we are supposedly in the middle of a pandemic and the name of this NEW super dog the bullcross  a bullcross to catch pheasants lol sledge hammer to crack a nut springs to mind the days of proper dog work are gone FACT

4 hours ago, THE STIFFMEISTER said:

Leave off pal

The papers have made that stuff up for years about bull Xs as apbts capture the public’s consciousness

To be honest  Facebook is exactly the same as some of the stuff on here , some closed groups are probably safer 

I know stiff they have been at it for years but the way they have worded the article you would think it was some new fangled super dog they've just invented have a look and see what you think then comment

Super dog pups on the ground here £10k each pm me. Catch reds single handed as good as any beddy whippet but go to ground and work as good as any Plummer you've seen. Chocolate colour pups £12k docked wormed and had first course of roids

• Like 1
  • Haha 1
9 hours ago, W. Katchum said:

They wrong tho it’s the beddy crosses that will wipe out the wildlife ☹️

Probably true though mate a good beddyx  or a collie x could do more damage at catching a variety of quarry than a limited to big game bull x

10 hours ago, nothernlite said:

IMG-20200916-WA0047.jpeg.9e84a6e5842dbb2a2429797926bba57a.jpeg

The minute pit bull or bulls mentioned people loose there shit it’s mad on what’s reported about bull breds it’s like the papers/media condition people to brace them selfs for the next bullshit headlines story

• Like 1
11 hours ago, JDHUNTING said:

Super dog pups on the ground here £10k each pm me. Catch reds single handed as good as any beddy whippet but go to ground and work as good as any Plummer you've seen. Chocolate colour pups £12k docked wormed and had first course of roids

will these do Scottish rabbits single handed?

5 hours ago, pengelli said:

will these do Scottish rabbits single handed?

Scottish rabbits are fcukin rapid. Not like the ones below the border. I hear rabbits up on the dales run towards the dog to get to the front of the line for the ‘100 bag’ shot for Facebook.

• Haha 4
4 hours ago, keepdiggin said:

Anyone hear about the chow chow x killing the 12 weeks old baby really upsetting to read. I’d never have a big dog in the house again got a little frenchie running about at the moment ? 

Just seen the article, 12 day old baby and the dog got out of the pen