FAO Socks

2 hours ago, Rusty_terrier said:

No mate .  It looks like that at the front because it was all bloated out from sitting in the sun. 

I'm not 100% on what it was to  be honest maybe somebody on here could identify. It was on the Caribbean coast side of mexico at Riviera maya. 

I was asking the local chaps in Riviera maya last October if they were many sharks about as I wanted to have a dive with them said mainly bull sharks in that area that's why where we were they wouldn't let people out far at all had like big artificial rocks not far out which you wasnt allowed past

7 minutes ago, Rusty_terrier said:

I was thinking it was a small bull shark when I looked into it. Not the best picture and it was all swollen with the sun and it being dead. We had been doing a bit snorkeling in the area it washed up the days previous and the amount of fish swimming about in big shoals was certainly plenty feeding for them.

Beautiful place that part of mexico it was my first time there next time I go it'll be aug September time I was a little late to dive with whale sharks its on the bucket list along with going in a shark  cage with great whites

14 minutes ago, Rusty_terrier said:

I was saying on the big cat thread I seen a black leopard in Mexico as well in a nature park/zoo type thing called xcaret. That was decent. You start the first wee bit swimming/snorkeling through underground caves then into the nature park.

Where did you stay mate. Me and the mrs got married in grand sirens hotel. 

Yeah we xcellha or something it was called pretty good there kids loved it snorkeling with massive rays and things and somewhere else I forget the name but sounds like that where u swam though caves then like a zoo bit we stayed at the bahia principe.kids were laughing on way as we have deer warning signs at side of the road here there theres jaguar warning signs at the side of the road our hotel was full of massive lizzards and them racoon looking things kids even found a big snake in a tree and the turtles all laid there eggs on the beach at the hotel was smart.nice place to get wed congrats 

• Like 1