ok, could Lewis have beaten Ali, if both in there prime ?

5 minutes ago, gnasher16 said:

Keep an eye out for a kid called Johnny Fisher at heavyweight...big,powerful white kid...very raw but he,ll hopefully make a dent in the division over the coming years,remember the name ?

Where is he from gnasher london..

25 minutes ago, gnasher16 said:

Keep an eye out for a kid called Johnny Fisher at heavyweight...big,powerful white kid will make his debut towards the end of the year....very raw but he,ll hopefully make a dent in the division over the coming years,remember the name ?

Indeed gnash, I saw a couple of vids of him on youtube a few days ago. Looks a naturally strong lad, with a good amount of speed. 10 fights, 10 1st round knockouts. Certainly sounds like he's got his head screwed on as well

5 minutes ago, shaaark said:

Indeed gnash, I saw a couple of vids of him on youtube a few days ago. Looks a naturally strong lad, with a good amount of speed. 10 fights, 10 1st round knockouts. Certainly sounds like he's got his head screwed on as well

I heard good things about him from someone who,s opinions i value and have since seen a couple of his spars and for a big chap he,s a good athlete with a solid base....very rough round the edges but now has good people around him and has every chance so we,ll see.

• Like 1
5 minutes ago, gnasher16 said:

I heard good things about him from someone who,s opinions i value and have since seen a couple of his spars and for a big chap he,s a good athlete with a solid base....very rough round the edges but now has good people around him and has every chance so we,ll see.

Yeah, watching him as we text. Got some good speed to him, and just looks like a naturally strong, solid puncher. Hope he can make a proper go of it. Be good to see another british heavyweight right up there.

• Like 1