Wow.....

i would think that running on the sands would be energy sapping ,and climbing over them dunes /sand banks would take a bit out of any dog but the 2 dogs in this vid ,kept up a regular  steady pace...enjoyable to watch it was ,the strange bit was how they stood around he bush knowing the game was in there..

• Like 2

• Replies 39
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

i wonder why us brits always think our hare is the best......I mean has anyone ever speed tested all the hare species......that critter in the clip looked pretty bloody quick to me... just saying

I hope they left him live he deserves it. 

Posted Images

26 minutes ago, TOMO said:

you think those two salukis were slow..??

They’re not what I’d call speed machines. I think in general Salukis are a lot slower than saluki lurchers, not after a debate about it just what I’ve seen myself

Edited by Shadow100
10 minutes ago, jigsaw said:

i would think that running on the sands would be energy sapping ,and climbing over them dunes /sand banks would take a bit out of any dog but the 2 dogs in this vid ,kept up a regular  steady pace...enjoyable to watch it was ,the strange bit was how they stood around he bush knowing the game was in there..

Those bushes are covered in massive thorns, the dogs had probably got wise to them !

Cheers.

On 15/09/2020 at 19:31, shaaark said:

I said similar a few years ago. British bred pure salukis, that have been bred for a few generations now, that have been used for coursing and catching european brown hares, which are bigger,  stronger and faster than those desert hares, have got to be a better type of dog to use, rather than c o o imports

Didnt the arabs import British coursing bred dogs back over to improve their own dogs