Latest u tube vid .

20 hours ago, ianm said:

Is the picture you actually see better than what is recorded with the pard whilst foxing?

Very much depends on the night mate .You would think a fox would stand out easily but against a hedge background etc they blend in very well with NV 

Another thing is parallax .I don’t always have time to fiddle about with it as despite what appears to be acres of time could go tits up any second .

The final thing is distance .Not much in that vid under 150 m despite the illusion  of them being well under 100 .

The clarity isn’t the best I’m well aware but it does me well enough .

• Like 3
5 hours ago, foxdropper said:

Took me ages to figure it all out .Not entirely happy with the result but keep trying .

You do a lot better than me fd, I’ve got loads of stuff on me phone what I’ve transferred from the pard to send to mates but 90% of the time it’s all out of focus?

just got back from rabbitin, was sat on a bank filling a mag up with me headlamp on and a young badger walked up to me, got me phone out.. thought I’d got a good photo but the fcuker didn’t work cos you’ve got to be still for 3 seconds when it’s dark?

I could of grabbed it it was that close?

keep the vids coming?

• Thanks 1
12 hours ago, si brown said:

You do a lot better than me fd, I’ve got loads of stuff on me phone what I’ve transferred from the pard to send to mates but 90% of the time it’s all out of focus?

just got back from rabbitin, was sat on a bank filling a mag up with me headlamp on and a young badger walked up to me, got me phone out.. thought I’d got a good photo but the fcuker didn’t work cos you’ve got to be still for 3 seconds when it’s dark?

I could of grabbed it it was that close?

keep the vids coming?

Might be time for a bath bud ?