a bit of civility

Good morning gentlemen?

Keith that pup of yours is a wild one.... Second night in a row I've had to go down and put him back in the box... He's moving around everywhere.... His eyes ain't open yet?right little character, ??

Mrs just rang me and said the pup I'm keeping back started growling at her when she picked him up?????

• Like 2
  • Haha 3

I try to be polite and helpful to people, but it’s quite surprising how many will turn down an offer of help or refuse to make eye contact with me because I look like I do, so it does work both ways, I stopped and changed a wheel for an old boy recently that had a puncture and was causing a bit of a jam, plenty of people beeping and shouting at him but no one would help and when I did he was terrified of me which is not nice, when I put his spare on for him he got his wallet out and started dropping money every were trying to pay me, as I said to him nights don’t always come along in shiny armour some of us have a bit of rust ???

• Like 8
  • Thanks 2
19 minutes ago, W. Katchum said:

Between my accent an my looks I’m often treated with contempt ? but I’m one of politest folk you ever meet If shown a bit decency, can also be most ignorant fcuker walking if I think your a muppet. Treat everybody the way you wanna be treated until it’s made clear they are arseholes is my motto?

Ive got this image in my head

0_Rab-C-Nesbitt.jpg

• Haha 2

I think manners is so important theres certain types of feeble individuals who see it as some kind of weakness to be courteous but its an absolute must for proper people....respect,now thats another thing entirely you cant go respecting everyone you see or you,ll get trampled over but i,ll be courteous to anyone i interact with or even pass in the street....respect has to be earned but courtesy and manners should be second nature.....especially if you're a big ugly looking ape like me or as Greyman said people just cross over and its double hard work just to strike up a conversation with a stranger ?

Edited by gnasher16
  • Like 6
  • Thanks 1

Was told as a nipper, that manners cost nothing ? Greyman I know that feeling, when you stop and offer assistance ?we are both what you call ' Diamonds in the ruff' ?I will help anyone, but don't talk or treat me like a mug..... Because then they get both barrels and I will fire plenty of fucks into em?

• Like 2