These ere callers....

I used to have a young keeper come out with me and he had a fox pro spitfire I think . It was a brilliant bit of kit , and we had a lot of foxes with it , but he would often forget to put good batteries in it or forget it altogether. So I thought I’d get my own . When I saw the price I thought twice . So I got the icotec 350 . Now I can’t say if the fox pro is better , what I would say is the digital , lit up display on the handset is better , but then the more expensive icotecs have that feature now . I use the icotec 350 to good effect and the proof as they say is in the pudding. I shoot foxes over it regularly. It does what I want it to . And used with like Ian m says common sense it’s a useful tool in your arsenal, but not a magic wand . 

• Like 2

4 hours ago, FOXHUNTER said:

It's not a magic wand but a lot of foxes have met their demise due to the Foxpro. If mine broke today I would buy another immediately as its thats good , cant imagine going out without it. 

Yep! agree completely. 

I came across some east lancs clever arse once at the gunshop who proceeded to "poo poo" digital callers. He said he had called thousands with just his mouth. ? He soon shut up when i asked him to show me his vixen on heat call or his rendition of dog fox territory. When i suggested he had probably bored them to death with his mouth he foxtrot oscared never to be seen again.?

• Like 1
  • Haha 4