Lurchers and Thermal

21 minutes ago, Igz said:

I paid £1900 from game fair about 2/3 seasons ago. Works well for me. Had loads of use out of it and will last me another good few years I imagine. yes it is a fair bit to pay but over time it levels itself out. Keeps me safe and gets the dogs plenty of running

Fight fire with fire eh lol, poaching and keepering getting very futuristic ?

• Replies 262
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Out of curiosity, who decided? 

I got to page 7 then jumped to the this page did I miss anything?

when I was a partridge keeper I used to do ten thousand a year and partridges are in and out the pen in about 12 hours, if you not on your game fox wise your stuffed, I am still on the same land with

Posted Images

everything changes and new things are always criticised, who wants old heavy batteries, lamping its self even, no doubt, I see nothing wrong with thermal but the price, you still have to work with  the land and the weather, I have a small nv add on for foxing fits in your hand weighs nothing and with the built in ir you can see stuff clearly enough for a lamping aid with the dog.

Edited by two crows
29 minutes ago, two crows said:

everything changes and new things are always criticised, who wants old heavy batteries, lamping its self even, no doubt, I see nothing wrong with thermal but the price, you still have to work with  the land and the weather, I have a small nv add on for foxing fits in your hand weighs nothing and with the built in ir you can see stuff clearly enough for a lamping aid with the dog.

Old ways always the easiest and the best , if you know your stuff a wire is cheaper and it works addmit it can be indiscriminate but some things kill more lambs than others so 2 birds with one stone if ya know what i mean 

9 hours ago, Loton Moocher said:

Old ways always the easiest and the best , if you know your stuff a wire is cheaper and it works addmit it can be indiscriminate but some things kill more lambs than others so 2 birds with one stone if ya know what i mean 

everything has a place, sometimes you need all the tools in the box, old and new. 

• Like 2
6 minutes ago, Shadow100 said:

Expensive but of kit to have taken off you, police will search for them now every time they pull dog lads because as usual the look at me types couldn’t keep their mouths shut.

I'll have to pop over to the criminal assets bureau auction in Lincolnshire this year LOL.