Match of the day

the prob is, that if a player dont or wont take the knee, all the fookin    press, etc  will call him a racist  , so to  save all that shit they do it, but i bet you there few white players think it all bollocks , they couldnt give a shit , as long as they can  get a game of football. 

• Like 2

Patrice Evra came out slating BLM , I guarantee there’s loads who hate doing it but just go along with it so to not rock the boat , just 1 refusing and explaining why would have a snowball effect but I doubt there’s 1 with the morals to do it , they live in a fantasy world not the real one .

37 minutes ago, lanesra said:

Patrice Evra came out slating BLM , I guarantee there’s loads who hate doing it but just go along with it so to not rock the boat , just 1 refusing and explaining why would have a snowball effect but I doubt there’s 1 with the morals to do it , they live in a fantasy world not the real one .

Dont know if morals come into it . All they actually want to do is play football. They dont want to shake the boat and risk getting the shit that will come with it 

On 12/09/2020 at 23:54, bird said:

the prob is, that if a player dont or wont take the knee, all the fookin    press, etc  will call him a racist  , so to  save all that shit they do it, but i bet you there few white players think it all bollocks , they couldnt give a shit , as long as they can  get a game of football. 

All the players think its bollocks....white,black,brown or yellow none of them want to do it.....im told that the black players raising their fists are showing support for blm/antifa and the black players who are not....are not.