fiac on the lamp

Hound dog.........would you mind telling us whats wrong with running the dog with another dog, not that it was, but if it had......so what?

Another to add to the long list of cocks on THL :yes: ...............

• Replies 37
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

I think hound dog is one of the Gunters United mob as I noticed the same thing was written on there :hmm: .

And they wonder how that site is dieing of death.

I hardly post on there nowadays

No doubt I will be threatened now :yes: :kiss:

Thurso Jack you can get dye for gingerness from the chemist :laugh:

shes done more in 16 months than most have done in a lifetime and done it with style,

Good video, thanks for posting but isnt this a bit of a wild claim to make? :icon_eek: 16 months is just a baby, just getting started out on the road to success, I doubt very much that your dog will have done anywhere near as much as seasoned dogs owned by those on here who are out all the time.

Best of luck with her though hope she does well for you :thumbs:

ETA good post Chalkwarren, I dont bother posting reports of my hunting days out on here anymore Its a complete waste of time, better saved for the private sites where you can have a laugh and a banter with likeminded people who are also out hunting day in day out :thumbs:

Edited by SJM
shes done more in 16 months than most have done in a lifetime and done it with style,

Good video, thanks for posting but isnt this a bit of a wild claim to make? :icon_eek: 16 months is just a baby, just getting started out on the road to success, I doubt very much that your dog will have done anywhere near as much as seasoned dogs owned by those on here who are out all the time.

Best of luck with her though hope she does well for you :thumbs:

ETA good post Chalkwarren, I dont bother posting reports of my hunting days out on here anymore Its a complete waste of time, better saved for the private sites where you can have a laugh and a banter with likeminded people who are also out hunting day in day out :thumbs:

Fair dos sarah, im not saying shes done more than those that are out there doing it night after night because that would be silly how can a 16 month old dog doing it night after night have done more than a six year old dog doing it night after night? Or a keyboard hunters dog that probably doesnt even exsist? What i am saying is she has done more than an awfull lot of dogs and certainly more than most dogs her age, she started early and hasnt let me down, doubt away i know whats shes done do you? maybe if your lucky enough to take a walk out with me someday you will see for yourself :wub::laugh:

im not scared or embarassed of her capabilltys id quite confidently go out with anyone knowing she wouldnt show her self up whatever the discipline of work, day or night.

I would never dream of slagging off anyone elses dog unless in banter between mates, never to a complete stranger its just not right!!?? Nevermind one i have never seen run, half of these people are just out to stir and cause trouble, mad at the world as there own life is so dull. :thumbs:

Please dont take offence Ive nowt against you and wasnt trying to slag your dog off, why would I if Ive never seen it run. I was just pointing out she is in her first season so she wont have done as much as seasoned dogs, unless youve run the legs off the dog which I dont think you would have as you seem a sensible sort :thumbs:

Have you chucked the English knobbers off your site yet? :toast: If so I may come back and have some banter with you guys, and a walk out sounds great, have to be the coming season now though as Ive nowt to run, my pups only 8 months old so not quite ready for anything strenuous, come september though I should have something to take a wander out with, look forward to it :thumbs:

Please dont take offence Ive nowt against you and wasnt trying to slag your dog off, why would I if Ive never seen it run. I was just pointing out she is in her first season so she wont have done as much as seasoned dogs, unless youve run the legs off the dog which I dont think you would have as you seem a sensible sort :thumbs:

Have you chucked the English knobbers off your site yet? :toast: If so I may come back and have some banter with you guys, and a walk out sounds great, have to be the coming season now though as Ive nowt to run, my pups only 8 months old so not quite ready for anything strenuous, come september though I should have something to take a wander out with, look forward to it :thumbs:

None taken sarah, thats the problem with the written word, its comes across wrongly at times ;)

shes out regular not the legs off her but she gets used!!

its a date :toast::laugh:

you should come back on for a look :drink:

well i seem to have hit the truth fella because your the one getting mad :signthankspin:

i think your getting my hilarity confused with anger friend, you tried to be a smart arse and it backfired on you, just accept that you look silly and get on with life.

:toast:

maybe its because you have ginger pubes or a shit dog why your mad fella but happy hunting to you anyway :bye:

Oi they're not all knobbers, just most of them. :D:whistling:

Thurso, well done, it can be tough as feck running on hard going like that.......

Take no heed to these chumps, tis just the interweb.......sadly Chalkwarrens words could not be more true....... ;)

as i said on the other boeard Jack, keep on at it :thumbs:

CW, go to whoevers profile your not interested in - options - block user or ignore them. easy. dont think you'll manage to block every nobba on here but should make it a bit better anyway..

i asked a question which was answered with nastiness i rightly or wrongly got nasty back so what, something wrong when a fella carnt even ask a question. it looked like there was 2 dogs i asked why, simple question i thought. there was no need for nastiness. there is some funny people on this board.

i asked a question which was answered with nastiness i rightly or wrongly got nasty back so what, something wrong when a fella carnt even ask a question. it looked like there was 2 dogs i asked why, simple question i thought. there was no need for nastiness. there is some funny people on this board.

it was a loaded derogatery question, you and i both know that.

You then started flinging insults about me and my dog (you can say what you want about my missus, but leave my dog out of it :laugh: ) the offers still there for you to see so in the flesh if you bring your own dog. :yes:

it was a loaded derogatery question, you and i both know that.

You then started flinging insults about me and my dog (you can say what you want about my missus, but leave my dog out of it :laugh: ) the offers still there for you to see so in the flesh if you bring your own dog. :yes:

thought i had seen 2 dogs fella, wasnt a loaded question. lets put it behind us fella, i believe that your dog is doing the job for you :thumbs: