• Replies 83
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

I found the whole Lady Di carry on sickening, it was just plain embarrassing ! Candle in wind queen of f***ing hearts my arse, she spent enough on running around the globe getting f****d by pakis

Not all for the worse, it was the end of the road for the IRA.......they died as a paramilitary organisation that day. However, our own politicians have used the event to make our lives worse and

I went not long after the attack and it was still.a huge building site, a complete mess with just that 1 little church sat on the side of it...god knows how it survived! Went back a few years ago

Posted Images

Just now, green lurchers said:

Went N Y 2005  Think Giuliani had it right he cleaned it up we felt safe. On the underground soho sq in the nighttime was out full blast diners in morning on piers  all the bits ya do was clean  no scumbags. Had a great time  now the Dems have fkd it up we won’t go back 

Anyplace that still has the Jim Crow laws sounds about right for me ! Lol

Pal of mine stayed by the Amish, said it was lovely 

On ‎11‎/‎09‎/‎2020 at 16:39, foxdropper said:

RIP all those who lost lives .

There was a programme on the tv last night,lost tapes?.The first plane and the time before it crashed into the tower,the female air hostess and how she calmly talked through what was happening.The bravery of that lass was totally incomprehensible.RIP.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1
3 minutes ago, morton said:

There was a programme on the tv last night,lost tapes?.The first plane and the time before it crashed into the tower,the female air hostess and how she calmly talked through what was happening.The bravery of that lass was totally incomprehensible.RIP.

what Chanel  was that on? ,any links

7 minutes ago, bird said:

what Chanel  was that on? ,any links

Not sure,somebody will look at yesterdays tv mag and post it,if there is one thing on the tv,apart from Kes,that should be compulsory viewing its this.,the most haunting and beautiful voice,the courage she showed,the professionalism she showed and how she kept her composure under those circumstances is something impossible comprehend and appreciate.

• Thanks 1

)I was living and working in ny at that time. I was in whitestone in the bronx and could see the smoke from both buildings . I had being in both buildings a few times and i don't believe those planes brought down those buildings. Building 7 collapsed  a few hours later and all 3 buildings came down  the same way. What I do know is a lot of good people died that morning. Especially  nyfd members and a lot of people ended up with very serious health problems.

• Like 1